Upcoming XBO Games Speculation Thread

SpYPHHJ.jpg

So let's speculate on those upcoming 15 exclusives for the XBO. The above pic is a snap from MS's conference. Maybe we can glean a few of the upcoming games?

My guesses in counterclockwise fashion:

1. Quantum Break
  2. Crackdown ___ (Not sure, but suggested by someone else...)
  3. Forza 5
  4. ????????????? (Seems visually whimsical, which might imply Kinect?)
  5. Halo _______
  6. ????????????? (Logo indicates it's clearly made by RARE)
  7. RYSE
  8. ????????????? (Some occult related game. Styling suggests that it could be JPN in origin? Another SMT game?)
  9. Speculation - New Fable game from Lionhead
  10. Speculation - New Dance Central
  11. Speculation - New Kinect Fit/Sports
  12. Speculation - New Killer Instinct from RARE
  13. Speculation - New Action/multiplayer game from From Software
  14. Speculation - New Karaoke game (new LiPs?)
  15. Speculation - New Big Name Indie game (I'm betting from Notch)
Thoughts? Corrections? Better theories?

There are supposed to be 8 new IPs. I think you only have room for 7 there.

I hope RARE are working on something non avatar/KinectSports related. Viva Pináta and Banjo N&B were great on the 360.

It will be interesting to see what their new studios are up to.

I guess a new KI game doesn't count as new IP. Probably, eschew the Karaoke game (you can just make it a service/app instead) and put a new FPS franchise in it's stead. Something has to take GeoW's place, right?

EDIT: I just remembered, Black Tusk Studio is working on something for MS, so there definitely could be a GeoW replacement in development.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you think they will bring some of the un-released Japanese kinect games to the Xbox one?
The panzer dragoon like kinect game never came out.

I posted this in another thread...

• Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
  • Battlefield 4
  • Call of Duty: Ghosts
  • Destiny
  • EA Sports: FIFA 14
  • EA Sports: Madden 25
  • EA Sports: NBA Live 14
  • EA Sports: UFC
  • Forza Motorsport 5
  • Quantum Break
  • Thief
  • Watch Dogs

Add the following:

Dying Light
Need for Speed Rivals
Ryse

Tommy McClain

Here are a few more...

Fantasia: Music Evolved
LocoCycle
Skylanders Swap Force
Titanfall
Wolfenstein: New World Order
Zumba Fitness World Party

Lococycle looks kinda cool, but the rest are not really getting me excited. However, once I see them in motion I might change my mind.

Then there is this...

33k4xvo.jpg

New Banjo? Interesting.

Tommy McClain

Here are a few more...

Fantasia: Music Evolved
LocoCycle
Skylanders Swap Force
Titanfall
Wolfenstein: New World Order
Zumba Fitness World Party

Lococycle looks kinda cool, but the rest are not really getting me excited. However, once I see them in motion I might change my mind.

Then there is this...

33k4xvo.jpg

New Banjo? Interesting.

Tommy McClain
That picture is from a week ago or so, and it was proven fake. I thought it was real too, but a graphical artist told me he was very surprised people didn't realize how fake it was. I guess it was made in five minutes, maybe less.

As you can see the Halo Spartan Assault logo is not even close to the original. The picture was actually revealed before the Halo Spartan Assault announcement, which isn't even an Xbox One game.

Halo-Spartan-Assault-Logo.jpg

That picture is from a week ago or so, and it was proven fake. I thought it was real too, but a graphical artist told me he was very surprised people didn't realize how fake it was. I guess it was made in five minutes, maybe less.

Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't sure since none of the Google News sources I found ever followed up with an update on whether it was confirmed as fake. Good thing I didn't list the titles in the image. Anyway, sorry folks. Carry on...

Tommy McClain

Thanks for the heads up. I wasn't sure since none of the Google News sources I found ever followed up with an update on whether it was confirmed as fake. Good thing I didn't list the titles in the image. Anyway, sorry folks. Carry on...

Tommy McClain
Ah no worries, part of me is hoping that Banjo logo has some truth to it. Crossing fingers.

Since you mentioned this game on your list, I thought it would be a good idea to share this video from LocoCycle, which will be launched on the Xbox 360 and Xbox One (the game will run in 1080p at 60 fps on the Xbone, "in addition to countless other graphical improvements", according to developers) :

p.s. I am surprised at the amount of negative votes. It seems that every Xbox One video is plagued with negative votes everywhere, no matter what.

Last edited by a moderator: