Uncharted 4 discussion [PS4] (read first post) [2016]

Really love the shift towards exploration, different routes and less shooting, this is basically what I asked for after previous Uncharted games. The sheer beauty of the environment design should not be just walked by in less than a few minutes or covered in a linear chase sequence.
I am sure if there are firefights you would spend more time in an environment rather than if it was just to be walked through.
More action FTW ! More puzzles FTW ! Less just walking through talking about world politics.

Lol even Grey importers in my country have proper stock. They do display the pre order as sold out for a few days though. But after that few days, they back on stock for pre orders and normal buyer.

Hopefully my fever came down when it unlocks. If not, I'm pretty sure I'll s to play play it though lol.

The adrenaline and endorphins should be huge when playing uncharted 4.

Yeah ! India ran out of Witcher 3 copies too, smack right on Day 1 ! I had to be the early bird to get mine even though I had paid in advance to book it for myself at the local sony shop. Really wanted those stickers and stuff !
With UC4, I took no chances, I want the game, box be damned :D !
Did tour preload has started? Mine says today but it's already noon and it's still not preloading :/

Btw how's U4 digital price in India compared to physical?

Did tour preload has started? Mine says today but it's already noon and it's still not preloading :/

Btw how's U4 digital price in India compared to physical?
I bought from my US account so it will start on the 8th.

and SOny titles cost around $8-10 lower on Indian PSN than their physical counterparts. Only for SOny title, though, rest cost the same as physical, rare exceptions aside.

Last edited:
This Engadget editor is having a time of his life with the Photomode:), looks like even the NPCs in the game are highly detailed.
http://www.engadget.com/2016/05/05/uncharted-4-photo-mode-screenshot-gallery/
Uncharted+4_+A+Thief%253Fs+End%253F_20160428053002.jpg
Vin Diesel is that you?

I think it's okay to end Uncharted, especially when the game is potentially the best in a series. We've seen far too many gaming series drag for too long, and that's boring and predictable.
Yes, absolutely. This is how I think they should end Nate story. I haven't read anything yet, not one word, just my personal opinion of how they should do it:

Nate becomes a father

Some users on gaf are reporting improved AI(response, vision cones, aggressiveness) according to difficulty, it changes from Normal to Hard and Hard to Crushing (and maybe easier difficulties), if you want a challenge pick hard (that's what i'm doing at least).

Back