Uncharted 4 discussion [PS4] (read first post) [2016]

Ha, I got the digital deluxe, so I got this for pretty much $15 :D

Edit: The AO on this thing looks incredible:

3j6qzc.png

Last edited:
August 22 ! First content for my season pass a Year and a half after the game ! Thats a first I guess.
Here's hoping its very very action heavy and walking it kept to a minimum .....hope its like Uncharted 2, the place where Chloe hails from!

Didn't read anything in this thread. Just want to say started playing yesterday and Blown away by some of the graphics cutscene quality and overall presentation. Hope it stays like that till the end. TLOU Part 2 should look insane lol

17917661_10154325786346356_2936917680179222456_o.jpg 18077026_10154324866386356_4667940542227610318_o.jpg

Thoroughly enjoying the Survival mode. Brought me back to UC... and this skin for Drake is just super Rad :love: ! We need a steampunk adventure. COme to think of it, UNcharted started as a steampunk open world title before turning into and action adventure treasure hunt. WOuld be great to see steampunkk scenes with ND's visual magic !

I'm around chapter 19 now i think and played the game on 2nd highest difficulty (Hard) with all aim assists turned off so far (except for the combat section in averys house where I had enough and set it to easiest)
I will say combat can be fun but feels a bit weird to me. Not the navigation-thats fine but the enemy types. Enemy Encounters in UC3 and TLOU were not a problem to me yet in UC4 it feels magnitudes harder and this with a sharper image and a better controller than the PS3 offered... I think they wanted to make the game hard and put in these overpowered enemies with infinite amount of ammo and superhuman abilities to absorb shots from normal guns- so have to throw grenades or find super powerful guns while there are still 2 snipers somwhere aiming at you that can take you out with one shot...
I'd rather have more normal enemies at once so that you as a player have more options to take cover in the zone and where you could try multiple melee attacks.

in that sense combat could be better.

Last edited:
Yup, hoping this stays action heavy and stays away from just-walking-for-a-mile segments.
WHy is every game so far away? Destiny 2 is September, This is August end. WTH man lol

If there's one thing that's tighter than Chloe's
ass
it's the graphics, man that's some beautiful, dense foliage alright. The Pro res enhancement and HDR is gonna look bonkers.

Reactions: scf
Because of Horizon running at "true 4K ©" (cough) on Pro (with same performance and even better settings that on base model) I don't see how this game couldn't run at the same res on Pro. Friendly competition between Sony Worldwide studios and all.

On the FAQS page of the official Lost Legacy website, they talk about PS4 Pro support there. Says the game is 'dynamic 4K'. So possibly dynamic res, CB, or both. They also uploaded the 4K version of the extended demo on the Playstation EU youtube channel.

OK, how many of you are buying this game for the Photomode and then liberally zooming in on certain part of a certain lead character:oops:? That tight denim fabric displayed in 4k res with every shade of its gradient been faithfully illuminated by HDR, I trust a top tier AAA studio like ND is up to the task.

Back