Tragedy in Holland

TV hasnt showed anything else since this happend here. Pretty sick and ofcourse the best of all to all the victems. That said, I am disgusted by the media and how they talk about it. Yes 14 people got hurt and 5 died so far but they talk about it like the world just came to a end. Its so blown up, probably only for their own good. For those of you who seen the footage on CNN btw, they speeded it up and added extra sound to it!

For those of you who want to see the guy who did this sitting in his car (wonded, so if you dont like blood, dont click) http://multimedia.ekstrabladet.dk/eb/archive/00432/Holland_14_jpgNY_432540m.jpg

For more pictures and video's you can check out www.geenstijl.nl (all dutch, but pretty obvious where to click).

The policeman on the bike sure shifted when he saw the car coming. Lucky to be alive!

tongue_of_colicab - here it the UK the reporting has been (mostly) muted and respectful.

I hope the dick survives so that he can spent the rest of his life rotting in some cell and getting r*ped by big hairy men.

'attack on the royal family'... by trying to drive a 800kg car into a large coach?

I love it how the media likes to spin news (cough).

More like a public suicide trying to get as much attention as possible.

public suicide? that's a terrorist attack, no matter how lame it is.
It's as much violent as a failed suicide bombing.

Those stinking cars really are weapons. A biking student recently got killed in my town and the driver ran away.. I feel like there should be a license for owning a car (allow them mostly for disabled people and remote rural areas) with mandatory checks for mental health every two years or so.
I don't give a shit about the queen but feel sad for the victims's families.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah cars can be plenty dangerous in the hands of a lunatic. It sucks, but at least more people were not killed or hurt.

Back