Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 [PS4, XO, X360, PS3]

• Thread starter Deleted member 11852
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11852

Game Informer announce the launch of yet another game predicated on fannying about on a lump of wood with four wheels attached directed by some dude who stole all my slick moves back in the 1980s.

thps55.5reveal610.jpg

PS4 and Xbox One versions initially with ancient generation consoles supported later on - if anybody still owns them. :yep2:

Apparently this is going 'old school', so most of the game will have you hiding around corners watching me doing some l33t wheelz skillz then claiming you made them up.

Game Informer announce the launch of yet another game predicated on fannying about on a lump of wood with four wheels attached directed by some dude who stole all my slick moves back in the 1980s.

thps55.5reveal610.jpg

PS4 and Xbox One versions initially with ancient generation consoles supported later on - if anybody still owns them. :yep2:

Apparently this is going 'old school', so most of the game will have you hiding around corners watching me doing some l33t wheelz skillz then claiming you made them up.
Some people might have put way too many hours on Tony Hawk games, especially Tony Hawks Underground, iirc, but not me, and I've been always curious about it because it was very popular. My last experience with skating happened yesterday while playing Life is Strange, in a cutscene, go figure...

The last skateboarding game I played was 720°. In the arcade. In the 1980s. :runaway:

Back