Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. demo is up

nintenho

Veteran
725 MB. The demo has online co-op.

I just finished it and the first mission was a tutorial. It just teaches you how to fly with assists off which is like only using the knife in Resident Evil. The second mission was really fun though once you got the hang of the controls. Using the ERS to dive-bomb tanks was awesome and not learning not to stall was even awesomer. It's a more technical flying game than Ace Combat I think but it grows on you. Graphics look nice too.

It's like 4:00 A.M. here so I couldn't try the co-op.

I got to play this friday at the nyc comic con with one of the frag dolls. Very nice girl who kicked my butt alot.

Didn't really care for it , I will stick with x wing thank you very much :)

As an aside, this news flagged that I could now download the Halo Wars demo (being a Silver member), but I couldn't. Has the delay for Silver members been increased?

^yes, I think there was an increase in the delay time. Like by a couple days or something
I believe that's what he means:
As an aside, I really would like to know what MS' designation of this game/demo supporting 1080i means.

vs. say, 1080p designation for Banjo & Kazooie
I have no idea. I thought that all 1080i games were rendered in 1080p anyways?

I played it. Really like it. Did not know what to think of that feature though. Very strange indeed.

Tommy McClain

Back