Today's moral dillemna

ChrisRay

<span style="color: rgb(124, 197, 0)">R.I.P. 1983-
Veteran
Should I feel guilty? I am almost 25 years old but I couldn't wait to see what was in this one package that was under the Xmas tree. So I took a sneak peak and carefully wrapped it again. I am a bad person aren't I? :(

Now as nice as this. I need at least someone here to smack my hand and tell me how naughty I was. I'm gonna get coal in my stalkings this year for sure. Why do I feel so bad?! :p

Now as nice as this. I need at least someone here to smack my hand and tell me how naughty I was. I'm gonna get coal in my stalkings this year for sure. Why do I feel so bad?! :p

You suck

happy?

Really though you suck :devilish:

I love the surprise personally, but that is b/c i suck at acting so if I know what something is I am like "Err.. wow.. I mean great I like it."

Anyway I was tormenting my wife last night.

"I just got your present its unusual but traditional, or traditionally unusual."

She just asked if she would be embarrassed to open it in front of the family :p

Heh. Speaking of that, my wife's extended family has a 'white elephant christmas gift' thing they do every year (everybody spends 10$ on a gift, wraps it anonymously and puts them in a pile. the "game" is you can open a new gift, or take somebody elses already open gift. If somebody takes your gift, you can take somebody elses (but not one that had been 'taken' this turn) or open a new gift).

Anyways, we saw an illustrated desk calendar "A (sexual) position for for every day of the year" at the bookstore and we were sorely tempted to get this and throw it in the pile.

What makes it even more deliciously evil is that about half my wife's extended family is fairly religious.

Well, your punishment is having to watch season 1. Pee-eeww! Pickard surrendering the ship every other week. :rolleyes: Deanna, after observing screaming rants --"I sense. . . .anger." :LOL:

Well, your punishment is having to watch season 1. Pee-eeww! Pickard surrendering the ship every other week. :rolleyes: Deanna, after observing screaming rants --"I sense. . . .anger." :LOL:

Dont forget the Modern TNG mini skirts Deanna wears...

You suck

happy?

Really though you suck :devilish:

I love the surprise personally, but that is b/c i suck at acting so if I know what something is I am like "Err.. wow.. I mean great I like it."

Anyway I was tormenting my wife last night.

"I just got your present its unusual but traditional, or traditionally unusual."

I left the other ones alone! :p

Star Trek! TNG Season 1-7!

Wow, that's an expensive gift. Nice.

Make sure you put on your best "omg, I never expected such a great gift" face when opening it. I spent $300+ on a ceiling fan for my mom over twenty years ago, and knew right away that my sister had ruined the surprise by telling her because my mom can't poker face worth a damn.

I need at least someone here to smack my hand and tell me how naughty I was. I'm gonna get coal in my stalkings this year for sure. Why do I feel so bad?! :p
How about you take this as an opportunity to spread some Christmas cheer to someone else as penance for your itchy-fingered bad manners? Lest, you risk that karma comes along and replaces that lovely TNG set with seven copies of Enterprise season four before Christmas Eve... :devilish:

Dirty boy! Dirty dirty dirty dirty boy!!!:devilish:

I will "one up" you. Once I opened a present and played with it (toy race track). Put it back and re-wrapped it. But I was 9!

Should I feel guilty? I am almost 25 years old but I couldn't wait to see what was in this one package that was under the Xmas tree. So I took a sneak peak and carefully wrapped it again. I am a bad person aren't I? :(
Feel proud. You're what my daughter would call, "a kid on the inside still"; like me. :cool:

EDITED BITS: You're only 25 Chris? Honest, I thought you were at least a decade older! :oops:

smackbum.gif

Feel proud. You're what my daughter would call, "a kid on the inside still"; like me. :cool:

EDITED BITS: You're only 25 Chris? Honest, I thought you were at least a decade older! :oops:

Yup. 25. I was about 17 when I first got into all this hardware stuff. Been alot of aging and maturity taking seat over the last 7 years. :)

Humus! I heart you! I needed that lol ;)

Oh, sure, it's all fun and games until the cops show up! http://www.heraldonline.com/109/story/9901.html

Glad I rewrapped it 0_0

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. The mother had the kid at age 15. Seemed like a really crappy situation.

Back