Title changed

I can't understand why my original topic title has been edited. It was fine.., I thought about it in a state of intellectual excitement. I expected it to have repercussion, some kind of impact on people who is interested in the Xbox 360. And now the impact is gone for me.

because I wonder who does have the absolute truth in order to isolate entirely the subjectivity and talk only about technical questions... deep down we talk about feelings, sympathy sing, and that's what matters... it's certain that saying that Xbox 360 is the best machine ever is not be needed and superfluous, but it's also mistaken to say quite the opposit because in the end what remains are the feelings and sensations that some(one)what transmits to you and if for you that's the most important aspect of all, then that's what's valid.

There aren't absolute truths in such a case, and it would be absurd to elaborate a detailed list about why X360 is better than Wii, I don't know if I make myself understood here (and, of course, I hope nobody get offended by this as I am not subtracting validity to anyone's opinion), because that's what I think.

Perhaps moderators should leave us to judge the correctness of our modes and methods. What you may find a tactless remark, I may find reasonable. I've read quite a few (at least that's what I thought they were) alcoholic posts in this forum -that was my definition of some posts wrote by mrboo, thus I offended him by mistake, I must admit that maybe I was very wrong-

That being said, I'd like to apologize to him, I am so sorry mrboo.

Perhaps moderators should leave us to judge the correctness of our modes and methods.
No, 'coz they're the mods ;)
What you may find a tactless remark, I may find reasonable.
However, it's what the mods find as reasonable that counts.

The problem with your title is that it was implying improvement to the features of XB360, which isn't the case. The reality is improvements with the SDK which enable better use of the existing features. Your title was also generic and redundant in that it's about something that always happens. It'd be like creating a thread titled 'More games coming to XB360' and in the content writing 'Over the next years there will be even more games out for XB360 then there are now.' That's a redundant discussion because it's known and obvious. Likewise an SDK getting improvements is known and obvious. The bit we are interested in is what improvements are being made and what they contribute, and thus a thread 'XB360 SDK improvements' that talks about them is very welcome.

No, 'coz they're the mods ;)
However, it's what the mods find as reasonable that counts.

The problem with your title is that it was implying improvement to the features of XB360, which isn't the case. The reality is improvements with the SDK which enable better use of the existing features. Your title was also generic and redundant in that it's about something that always happens. It'd be like creating a thread titled 'More games coming to XB360' and in the content writing 'Over the next years there will be even more games out for XB360 then there are now.' That's a redundant discussion because it's known and obvious. Likewise an SDK getting improvements is known and obvious. The bit we are interested in is what improvements are being made and what they contribute, and thus a thread 'XB360 SDK improvements' that talks about them is very welcome.
Good post, as usual. :) I felt the need to share my frustration since the title was there for a good reason, and it all tied together in a very satisfying manner, imho. I can live with it, though, but I feel awkward right now, since moderators moved our posts here. Even though I shouldn't be, I would be lying if I say that I don't care about what other people think of me, or -taking into account this is the internet- my posts.

but I feel awkward right now, since moderators moved our posts here. Even though I shouldn't be, I would be lying if I say that I don't care about what other people think of me, or -taking into account this is the internet- my posts.

I love you, man.

Now get back in the game. Play hard, play clean, and no eye-gouging, head-butts, or 'nad twisting. Rah, rah, rah. <geo smacks Arctic Permafrost on the fanny and sends him back into the scrum>

Back