Tiger Woods Xbox 360 Vid

Hmm, someone's been watching Happy Gilmore.

Looks pretty good though. Hopefully that commentary isn't final.

Should there be a Vijay Singh game now? Tiger's era has passed away. ;)

Edit: "Singh" means Lion, and a Tiger can't match him.

Looks good. I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I'm buying it though. Including only six courses sounds a bit low to me.

For a golf game it looks alright. I could see the commentary getting on my nerves after a while, but I find that with most sports games once you've been through the repertoire.

OT

Serenity Painted Death said:
I'd take a Siberian tiger against a lion any day. Much larger and more powerful.

I'd never take a great dane over a rotweiller. Lions are more powerfully built in the head and forequarters, built for fighting.

This really isn't the place for the discussion, but your argument is flawed on several levels, not the least of which is in trying to say that a Tiger = Great Dane and a Lion = Rottweiler - and basing the relative "fighting" ability of the two cats on two very different breeds of... dog. Both the tiger and the lion survive in the wild and are exceedingly competent killers.

A Siberian tiger is larger and more powerful, regardless of whether or not the Lion is "built better." He is still far outclassed.

Not that there is much point to the comparison anyway, as the two don't ever meet in the wild. I just think you are sorely misappreciating the majesty and might of largest cat in the world (and nearly the largest land carnivore in the world... behind fat-arse Polar & Kodiak bears).

And for my last post, and only because these are really really cool, we could throw half-breeds into the discussion... behold the Liger... from a male lion and a female tiger (of certain subspecies, the tiger actually being quite small):

liger.jpg

These badboys weigh in at an average weight of about 900 pounds.

Serenity Painted Death said:
This really isn't the place for the discussion, but your argument is flawed on several levels, not the least of which is in trying to say that a Tiger = Great Dane and a Lion = Rottweiler - and basing the relative "fighting" ability of the two cats on two very different breeds of... dog. Both the tiger and the lion survive in the wild and are exceedingly competent killers.

Not so. Tigers's are good hunters, lions are poor hunters, but the male lions are exceptional protectors. Male lions are built for fighting other predators, tigers are built for hunting game.

A Siberian tiger is larger and more powerful, regardless of whether or not the Lion is "built better." He is still far outclassed.

Size isn't everything as I demonstrated with my Great Dane vs rotweiller example, the lion has the more powerful weapons although he lacks the tigers stalking and speed.

Not that there is much point to the comparison anyway, as the two don't ever meet in the wild. I just think you are sorely misappreciating the majesty and might of largest cat in the world (and nearly the largest land carnivore in the world... behind fat-arse Polar & Kodiak bears).

Its larger by a bit (tiger ~300kg, lion ~250kg), its not like its twice the size on average or anything silly. :) I wouldn't give either of them any chance against a polar bear which is twice the size (800kg :oops:).

Anyway enough of this silly offtopic discussion, superman would kick their butts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back