THREAD WARS!!!

j^aws

Veteran
Okay...I'm still fairly new to these forums but some members have been here a long time! :)

I'm sure there have been some entertaining threads that have been missed by many on these forums. The topic of this thread is to post links from these forums (or any other for that matter) that have been,

hilarious, interesting, enlightening, confrontational etc etc...or post any interesting quotes e.g.

Panajev2001a said:
You are pulling stuff completely out of your ass to prove that a claim you pulled from the same orifice was right.

Fafalada said:
DM, I've got another interesting rumour for you. Apparently GS3 will have HUGE fillrate, but only when drawing Green pixels.
:D

http://www.beyond3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=224731#224731

Please take this light heartedly and not any personal attacks on any individuals and not to revive any old wounds etc, etc.! I'm sure we are all intelligent enough to look back on things and reminisce on things without taking it too seriously! :D

PS: Please do not continue any discussions from these threads here. if you must, continue them from the original thread! :p

Back