This is why, you should never get a girlfriend :D

damn....i dunno what the f*** i would do if i expected 6800u and she gives me 5200u cause she bought diamonds with MY money.....

/me checks that ak-47 in basement.....

hmmmm....maybe i know..... :devilish:

I'm not reading through all 23 pages of the thread to find out if it's fake or not... :oops:

Anyway, I didn't think guys who bought 6800 U vidcards knew how to attract girlfriends. :LOL:

Guden Oden said:
I'm not reading through all 23 pages of the thread to find out if it's fake or not... :oops:

Anyway, I didn't think guys who bought 6800 U vidcards knew how to attract girlfriends. :LOL:

true, true... :LOL:

Guden Oden said:

i just did a search on his username and later in the post all he says is that he got the recipt and the necklace and then kicked out his g/f from his appartment.

who the hell is crazy enough to send his /her girlfriend to a computershop to buy some stuff, especialy expensiv stuff.
i wouldn't trust it in a million :)

More on that story:
Since a few people have said the thread has gotten off topic because it doesn't deal with a problem with a video card or driver. I have a problem....i kicked my girlfriend out and took her key but she had an extra copy. While i was asleep she came in and dumped diet coke on the inside of my computer. I called the police but since there was no sign of forced entry it is my word against hers.
So my problem is what should i do to fix my computer???? any suggestions???

Back