There's something strange. In the neighborhood. Who you gonna call?

Gameinformer!!!!

01gicover172br2.jpg

great idea, remaking perhaps the most boring game in history (except for perhaps beachhead 'which conincidently is quite similar, minigames' )
ie
they can only improve

Harold Ramis, Bill Murray and Dan Aykroyd are getting back together and revisiting their roles to make a sequel to Ghostbusters 1 and 2 – in video-game form, and we’ve got the first details. Both Aykroyd and Ramis are teaming up for scriptwriting duties and are going far beyond just the typical licensed add-your-voice-to-the-game-you-had-nothing-to-do-with formula.
Why not follow the link before understanding it to be a remake of the original title?

I thought the original put out by Activision was fantastically fun. I remember spending too much time playing.

Whose not a sucker for a Ghostbusters game?

I had it on Atari 2600. Damn the joysticks on that thing wore out fast.

Why not follow the link before understanding it to be a remake of the original title?

It's harder to be think yourself clever and witty when you take into account silly things like "facts" and "reality".

NES? C64 version with voice synthesis FTW! I can still hear "Ghostbusters!" and "He slimed me!". Not to mention the SID version of the Ghostbusters theme song.

YES! Thank you. That is the real Ghostbusters game right there... it was completely awesome. Those voices were incredible - and the context of the game was right on. The NES version was trash compared to it.

Speaking of C64... anyone ever play Mail Order Monsters?

Back