The Witness

patsu

Legend
This title looks interesting:
http://kotaku.com/5631002/a-tantali...tness-the-next-game-from-the-creator-of-braid
(Video inside !)

All I knew of The Witness before spotting it in the same booth that housed Spy Party and Monaco was that it was being made by Blow and a handful of other game creators, that it involves an island — it's "an exploration-puzzle game on an uninhabited island" — and has gorgeous lighting.

In other words, I knew just about nothing about The Witness. I didn't need to in order to want to play it. Blow and David Hellman's subtle, time-bending Braid was the kind of scrupulously-designed video game that earns its creators a player's long-term trust.

BTW, there were 2 other games in that same booth...

Monaco: What Yours Is mine

Spy Party

Both are fascinating, maybe moreso than The Witness. Unfortunately neither of them have picked a platform for launch. So there's no guarantees I'll get to play it on my Xbox. :( Maybe they will update their Twitter accounts soon(just followed all 3 of them).

Tommy McClain

We need Indie games, more and more and the industry needs to support them. Good to see Sony doing that by letting Indes self publish on the PS platforms.

Thomas Was Alone is so so damn good and I am so happy that it came onto the PS3 and Vita. Looking forward to more and more INdie gems on the PSs.

I haven't bought Thomas was Alone yet. Heard about it from Gaffers but my backlog has Persona 4 Golden, Soul Sacrifice and DoA 5+. :)

AqToSh6.jpg

lPDZsaU.jpg

VR support being teased.

Whatever happened to this game? Is it ever gonna come out? They didn't even mention it this time and it was a major indie when being showcased when PS4 was unveiled !

I don't know about this game, bur Rime, who shares similar a position of being a major indie PS4 related, was absent from last E3 apparently 'cause the development was in "crunch time" and the developers have recently stated that "crunch time" is over, so it's probable that we are going to have a date announcement soon. I suppose this game can be in a similar situation?

I don't know about this game, bur Rime, who shares similar a position of being a major indie PS4 related, was absent from last E3 apparently 'cause the development was in "crunch time" and the developers have recently stated that "crunch time" is over, so it's probable that we are going to have a date announcement soon. I suppose this game can be in a similar situation?

As crunch is now over an August/September release is looking likely. :runaway: So looking forward to Rime which is why I hang around the Witness thread :runaway:

Looking forward to this title badly, loved Braid.
If this never comes to XBO or steam, I'm going to have to buy a PS4 for this and all the other goodies.

Back