The Way Back Machine - My Review I'm Most Proud Of

Reverend

Banned
I hadn't really been looking for old 404 URLs until the recent "B3D History" thread in Site Feedback made me check out some old stuff of mine.

Although many parts of this Quadro review seem awfully amateurish by today's standards, I remember a lot of good feedback I received when the review was published (and I certainly remember John Reynold's! :) ). I certainly remember how difficult it was to decide how to review the Quadro -- it's a workstation card ferchrissakes -- and especially whether I should even bother to explain what T&L was (yes, there are some amateurish mistakes in the review... hey, that was 7 years ago!). One thing I will never forget is who sent me that card -- Chris Donahue, now with Microsoft, back then he was NV's DevRel Mgr.

Damn, my writing style has not changed from back then -- I still write far too long sentences with far too many commas!! :)

Ah... the memories... now I want to go dig up my old V5 5500 PCI review where Bubba, Scott and Gary said some very nice things way back then! :) :) I want to also dig up some old reviews and articles done at this site by D.Barron :)

Last edited:
lol is that link sending anyone else to an IGN 404 page? I wonder how that happens.

Edit: It works in IE. Probably one of the extensions screwing things up in Firefox.

Last edited by a moderator:
Voodoo Extreme (whatever happened to Billy?) and Reverend's Pulpit...those were the good old days! Whenever I couldn't remember a Doom/Quake command line options I just headed over to the pulpit :)

Back