The truth behind GDC motor storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't really "prove" anything.
Motostorm has got a long way to go to match the E3 trailer.

However in it's own right I think it's still impressive - especially the mud physics, the buggy and bike models, motion blur and lighting (seen in the better quality GDC videos).

The weak areas were the barren environments and poor textures - although Harrison said the game had been stripped back just to show off the mud physics so we'll have to wait till E3 to see the progression of the game.

I found the videos very encouraging - it seems the meat of the E3 trailer is there - they just need to add the frills and bring it all together - let's hope they can manage that over the coming months.

Ermm, wasn't that the most stupid thing I have ever seen. Take whatever game, add some os this and add some of that and it will look stuning, does it prove a damn thing? No...

Lol. This is OT, but the topic creator in that thread used to troll Gamefaqs incessantly before all of his accounts were banned. Funny to see him again.

Bohdy said:
Lol. This is OT, but the topic creator in that thread used to troll Gamefaqs incessantly before all of his accounts were banned. Funny to see him again.
Er...I thought everybody on gamefaqs was a troll.

Bohdy said:
Not everybody ;)
Lots of em though. I could barely lurk around for a few days over there before getting glazed...

About this GDC motorstorm video, should it be judged against other tech demos or against other games for PS3?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back