The IT Crowd

Me! Me! Best show ever! I just love when the computer is on fire, and the boss asks what screensaver it is :p

And the voice activation system... Just have to adjust the voice pitch... rofl....

Moss and his Mum when he's in the toilet doing the dating profile online

Mum: 'I hope you're not clogging up the toilet again'
Moss: 'Oh Mum, why do you ALWAYS do this - you're making it go back in....'

I love this show. Can't wait for the second season

Last edited by a moderator:
Did it get better after the pilot? I watched the pilot episode, but except for one joke (restroom in upper floors vs. restroom in the basement), it was not funny at all, so I gave it up. I hope I did not give it up too early.

silhouette said:
Did it get better after the pilot? I watched the pilot episode, but except for one joke (restroom in upper floors vs. restroom in the basement), it was not funny at all, so I gave it up. I hope I did not give it up too early.

You do not belong to the IT Crowd.......... ;)

I deleted all the eps (before watching more than 10 mins of first ep) after hard drive woes. Maybe i'll give it another whirl.

silhouette said:

Likewise here, except I don't remember even laughing once at the pilot.

I'll agree with you that the IT Crowd was a load of crap but I must disagree strongly about Father Ted.

You must be the first person I've heard criticise what I thought was an excellent series!

My favourite comedy of recent years remains Peep Show.

Back