The Invincible Iron Man Shortfilm Project

THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN SHORTFILM PROJECT

When billionaire industrialist Tony Stark dons his sophisticated steel mesh armor of his own design, he becomes a living high-tech weapon, the world's greatest human fighting machine : THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN.

Cheap movie-making at it's very best, fast paced action, enormous fun from director David Guivant, and a must-see for all MARVEL COMICS' die hard fans.

ironman.jpg

THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN TV SHOW
http://outremonde.fr/modules/downloads//files/mov/david_guivant_ironman.mov

IRON MAN CAST & CREW

Iron Man....................................Iron Man # 569
Anthony Stark.............................Paul Lasserre
Virginia Potts..............................Tiphaine Bousquet
Harold Hogan..............................Olivier Houdan
Natasha Romanoff.......................Rosanne Ringenbach
Nicholas Fury..............................Fabrice Wenger
Carol Danvers.............................Emilie Denis
Gene Khan..................................Jean Pierre Perreira

Director.....................................David Guivant
Producer....................................David Guivant
Storyboard Artist.........................David Guivant
Script........................................David Guivant
Special Effects............................David Guivant
Pupeteer....................................Jean-Claude Liou
Pupeteer....................................Amandine Pillaut
Pupeteer....................................Julien Leconte
Director's Assistant......................Julien Leconte
Director's Assistant.......................Stéphane Rigal
Drapesmaster..............................Marie-Thérèse Chung
Drapesmaster..............................Jeremy Chung
Music.........................................Immediate Music

Thank you everyone for your patience and I hope you'll enjoy this shortfilm.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008 [smoke2]

The director posted this on a forum I frequent. I thought the trailer for the shortfilm was awesome, so am posting it here too with his permission.

Enjoy.

US

Iron Man With Easter Egg ==> Stan The Man Lee

Thanks Soldier,

Don't forget to mention the Special Appearance by STAN LEE. ;)

Cheers

Dave

Iron Man Quicktime Version

Hi Davros, it was done with QUicktime 7.1, the best is to get Quicktime for windows or maybe try and open it with VLC? See how it goes? ;)

ill try vlc or see if theres a newer version of media player classic but im not putting quicktime on my pc

ps: it isnt a huge file any chance of putting it on youtube or veoh or stage 6 ?

Hi Davros and BZ,

No worries about quicktime, the film should be uploaded by the end of the week on the Tube, I already sent the Videofiles to the UK, here in New Caledonia (South Pacific Island) the bandwith is too low that's why we put a low res file online.

Stage 6, wow, I'm gonna have a look as well.

Right now I am working on a making of so that animators can see how it was done? ;) 2 videofiles, one with a quick look at the raw scenes in contrast with the scenes completed in post-production and a second video file which explains a bit on how to design Virtual jet planes / Flying cars / 3D virtual sets done in 2D for this kind of projects.

The DVD interface and website is also part of the plan. I haven't had time to work on it yet as I am still doing the making of.

Thanks again:p

Heh that was neat the trailer felt like one of those low budget syndicated sci-fi shows that aired years back(Nightman, Earth: Final Conflict, etc.).

Last edited by a moderator:
Iron Man Project (fan Made)

Not to mention Superforce with his Motorbike. ;)
Except mine's no budget, you'll see it in the Making of. :eek:

I always believed IRON MAN, SPIDERMAN and DAREDEVIL would fit well in the TV Format with CPU animation, I never thought they'd go for a feature film. :?:

EASTER EGGS IN IRON MAN:

If you slow down the images you will see some of the individual members of the EARTH MIGHTIEST HEROES, including a Sentinel of Liberty, a former model turned insect, a Wakandan Ambassador, a Giant Man, a catwoman, a movie star turned Avengers, a Synthoid married to a Scarlett Witch, a Miss Marvel and Superhero Genius: Excelsior:p

STAN LEE in IRON MAN FANFILM.

STAN LEE appears before the photo ID of TONY STARK. :D

Here's another one: Did you get to see what type of car Harold Hogan was driving? Is there a character missing? A former bodyguard in a Black and White IRON MAN armor? Look carefully at Virginia Pott's screen, an Icon of the War Machine appears on the monitor, unfortunately the following scene with a pan on War Machine was cut off in the final editing.

Apparently the War Machine Icon was too small to see even when slowed down and looked like a black and white skull so at the test screening some fans though that Tony Stark was tracking down the Punisher during the CIVIL WAR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iron Man Project (fan Made)

Yeah, it's a good program but takes too much memory specially when you're using it on a laptop cpu. Do you know where we can grab copyright free music for demos?

Cheers

Dave :?:

Back