The Inquirer losing it - Fuad is gone!

The fact that he has a new site up already in Bosnian might suggest he just decided to be his own boss.

popcorn.gif

It didn't take long for Mike Magee to start The Inquirer after leaving The Register.

Yeah but Fudo != Mike Magee. Or rather Mike Magee != Fudo.

I never realized he worked there, thanks for the history lesson. :)

Hence the common red-top logos and Teh Inq often referring to El Reg as "The Other Plaice" (which is I think a reference to British Parliamentary etiquette, which mandates that members of the [unelected] House of Lords should refer to the [elected] House of Commons as 'The Other Place').

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww man he is so going to be taken to the cleaners by his ex-boss over using the trademarks "FUD" and "zilla".

Whoa whoa wait...FUDzilla? Serious?.

So...all he's going to do is report and/or post FUD? That's cuh-razy! Still, I can't pass up a good laugh when I see one, so ditto on the popcorn.

Interesting tag-line at the top:

Welcome to Fudzilla, Fuad Abazovic - Fudo's new IT website. I want to thank the Fudzilla and ITX teams as we managed to put everything together in less than two weeks. Of course we didn't sleep much either. Welcome and enjoy.

I've been wondering about the suspicious timing of Fudo's departure from The Inq. That makes it sound like Fudzilla.com isn't something he's been planning for very long.

Back