The 'Hardest' movie charactor?

almighty

Banned
I'm board, which movie chractor do you think is the 'Hardest' in terms of fighting, strengh and power?

I say don't include super man as that's a given :p

My bet would be on Wolverine, his cut though anything Adamantium claws would chop up pretty much anyone and his healing ability is the iceing on the cake :D

He would make mince meat of the Hulk ;)

Who do you think would win in a fight, Superman or Mighty Mouse?

Duh, Superman. Mighty Mouse is a cartoon.

I always admired Min-sik Choi as Dae-su Oh in "Oldboy." He exemplified vengeance in a realistic manner, without being some type of superhero. He wasn't a martial artist, just hellbent on revenge, self trained through years of watching television in his confinement and beating a concrete wall. He takes on a large group of people with a knife sticking out of his back. That was hardcore.

The Vengeance Trilogy is definitely the best foreign series I've ever seen.

I also admired Brad Pitt as Detective Mills in Se7en. I thought his portrayal of a realistic, wide emotional range was well executed. He was basically "John Everyman" with his fashion of dealing with certain situations. It's tough to come by modern movies that portray good cops, I see a lot of corruption amongst the ranks of modern police movies, which was nice to see genuinely "dedicated" characters.

Finally, Til Schweiger's character as "Hugo Stiglitz" in "Inglourious Basterds." It may sound a little silly to rank a movie so modern, but he was the most brutal, Nazi killing machine that ever existed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im going to ignore all the super heroes.

That being said, there are quite a few. On the top of my head, Id say Liam Neeson as Bryan Mills in the movie Taken. Man those were some spine chilling knees/elbow/kitchen table edge etc to the face. I would never mess around with this guy.

Who can ever forget da himself. Leonidas. TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL :devilish:

indiana jones - (jump the shark moment)
nuclear bombs about to go off, so what does he do? climbs into a fridge, which gets catapulted 20thousand kms into the air (i.e. outtaspace) comes back down at 100kms/sec + he gets up out of it, with only a bit of dust on his clothes(*) slight exaggeration ;)

(*)he might of had a cut lip or a couple of scratches

though this wouldnt be the worse recent film, I saw a guy recently jump out of a plane without a parachute, grab the chute off another guy in midair then proceed to rescue his mates still in freefall. and that was one of the films more believable moments

Clubber Lang, bitches!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_rBidCkJxo
now thats hard!

actually these two guys are prolly the 'hardest'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vMKN1tYknE
'that takes a lot of guts' Perhaps the best line in cinima history

Ink if like The Vengeance Trilogy you may like this film (a bit more over the top though)

Last edited by a moderator:
Bah, I'm going to go classic with Bruce Lee in Enter the Dragon. C'mon how could you not like it when he so non-chalantly slaps the crap out of the student at the start? And he's got the super-ninja stealth skills too.

A mob of angry martial artists, no problem, break out the nunchucks!

Scratch his chest with some claws? Oh boy, now you've done it and gone and pissed him off... He was actually going to take it easy on you until you had to go and draw some blood.

Regards,
SB

Conan, even harder than Chuck Norris and Jack Bauer put together ;) And he's even happy to see us...

87992-004-9307AAD1.jpg

Shut ye face fool, yeah but he got his ass kicked by the Italian stallion didnt he

Did Clubber ever do this?
riki5.gif

Back