The GT5 expectation thread (including preview titles)*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys even read the last page?

GT5P will feature a covered GTR to be unveiled in-game at the same time as it's real-life unveiling at the Tokyo Motor Show on October 24th.

looks pretty much the same to me, what model is the one that is not covered?
Look a little harder then, they are clearly different.

Look at the GTR badge on the second one for starters.

It's the "proto", probably the same shape as the one that was in GT4.

looks pretty much the same to me, what model is the one that is not covered?

i have no idea what model the uncovered one is. (I dont care for japanese cars)

But you need glasses if you think thats the same two cars, look at the vents at the hood, and the grill\airintake in the front. Its obvious they are different.

Nice, Best Motoring ... hopefully that kind of content is also available for other regions than Japan. I imported some of those DVDs myself, ironically partly because they use Tsubuka so often and I wanted to compare the times, driving lines and such with the GT4 version of that track.

The game looks very tight now, with the fixed shadows and the mirrors looking sharp. Awesome stuff, I'm *really* looking forward to this game.

I learnt an interesting bit a few days ago that you can see again today and is interesting: this version has a photomode but does not have photo locations. So when we earlier saw shots of a car on a terrace and were wondering about the relatively low poly count versus the very many photo textures being used, we were actually looking at a part of one of the tracks. So I'm guessing you can use a lot of the track, including maybe directly outside where you normally drive, for your photo mode shots.

Also, that means that in one of the movies above, we actually see a little bit of the new Daytona Beach track, and that looks very, very promising.

And in the first movie we see a little bit of driving through London ... That looks ... very nice ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back