The Giants will win the Superbowl again in 2009

blakjedi

Veteran
ELi has turned the corner. Jacobs will still be trucking DE's and DBs. Ahmad Bradshaw will be become their Tony Dorsett (lol) Kevin Boss and Jeremy Shockey will become and unstoppable TE duo. Terrell Thomas and Kenny Phillips will shore up our d. They will go 11-5 Sweeping the eagles and the Redskins and splitting with the Cowboys in the away games and face them in playoffs again. TO wont make it through the season. They will play either the Chargers or the Colts in the Superbowl and win decisively.

Giants winning the Superbowl? LOL!

Well, they definitely have a better shot than my home team. The 49er's might be vying to see who's got the worst rankings!

Well we did it last year why can't we do it again? :p

Also as a side note, I happened to have on my 2008 Super Bowl Champions shirt today (coincidence? I think not ;)).

bears.jpg

Giants winning the Superbowl? LOL!

Well, they definitely have a better shot than my home team. The 49er's might be vying to see who's got the worst rankings!

Hey! Don't be hating on the Niners. Hate on that ***** Denise DeBartolo York all you like though.

haha not with your quarterback, I'm so glad we traded him for Eli.

Our quarterback? Oh... the one that played a championship game on two bad knees and still looked better then typical Eli Manning?

I don't mind him much.

Eli got streaky at the perfect time, kudos to him for that, I still think he's a heartless little sally-boy as do most residents of my fine city.

Good luck to you next season if you're a Giants fan. haha.

Our quarterback? Oh... the one that played a championship game on two bad knees and still looked better then typical Eli Manning?

I don't mind him much.

Eli got streaky at the perfect time, kudos to him for that, I still think he's a heartless little sally-boy as do most residents of my fine city.

Good luck to you next season if you're a Giants fan. haha.

I had both the QBs in question on my Fantasy roster last season.

Care to guess who got the most playtime?

I had both the QBs in question on my Fantasy roster last season.

Care to guess who got the most playtime?

Probably not Eli. :D

the one that played a championship game on two bad knees and still looked better then typical Eli Manning?

I don't recall him playing well at all that game (granted he was injured...), while Eli had a terrific game against the Packers. Although I guess LT was a bigger disappointment that game for you guys.

no shockey... but oh well... i cant see a loss in the cards before week six seven or eight... which is a pretty brutal schedule... 5-0 until Pittsburgh if Pitt gets hot... wining in heinz aint easy but can be done. Dallas at home we should actually win... Philly in philly is always hard. That three game stretch will test this team more than anything we faced last year... after that the schedule is easy again for two games then hit the road twice against all of our division rivals... thats the next brutal stretch.

Injuries are hurting us now particularly the WR core... i wonder why? expect to Domenik Hixon and Brandon London to be standouts as well as KP and TT in the secondary...

what i dont get is how does a team beat the #4, #2, and #1 in the conference on the road and then beat the #1 team of all time... and its called luck... y'all just haters! :)

Anyway, right now Eli is better than Romo, Rivers, Brees, Garcia, and Hasselbeck... (who have and have had "better" teams all around them) and up there with Ben... just below Manning and Brady... yes i that order Manning THEN Brady... 2004 Manning was better than 2007 Brady

Injuries are hurting us now particularly the WR core... i wonder why? expect to Domenik Hixon and Brandon London to be standouts as well as KP and TT in the secondary...

Am I prophet or what? J/K but i nailed that one based on the browns game tonight...;)

Happy to have watched my Niners beat up on the Bears last night. Overall the offense is looking promising (I can see this team chewing up some serious yards this season), but they need to work on that redzone offense if they're going to be a serious contender instead of another also-ran. Defense was pretty solid, considering the ridiculous numbers Chicago put up on special teams (but that's to be expected).

Glad to see someone other than Smith at QB too. What a disappointment his career has been so far. Granted, he hasn't had any real weapons to work with in the receiver corps (aside from Vernon Davis, whose pass-catching has been rather inconsistent), and an absolutely atrocious pass-blocking line, but even with some real weapons last night he just couldn't place the ball where it needed to be. I want the guy to succeed, partly because management was (is?) so high on him, and partly because we're paying him WAY too much money to sit on the bench, but at the same time I'd rather the team play the right guy at QB to win games, and apparently that's JT O'Sullivan.

Back