The Game Awards 2022

Nesh

Double Agent
Legend

PS5 Exclusives Dominate The Game Awards Game of the Year Nominations​

Sony’s games also did well in other categories. God of War Ragnarok managed to rack up a total of nine nominations, ten if you count the two nominations the game’s actors received in the Best Performance category. Meanwhile, Horizon Forbidden West grabbed seven nominations and Stray got slightly less with six. Gran Turismo 7 and console-exclusive Final Fantasy 14 grabbed two apiece. Finally, The Last of Us Part 1 got one nomination. Even the Uncharted movie managed to grab a nod for Best Adaptation.

Awesome, Vampire Survivors, a game that entered early access at 1.95 USD and currently sells for 4.99 USD (release version) and has one of the best if not the best review score all time on Steam, was nominated for one of the categories. I obviously voted for it as I've spent 133.2 hours in it. :p

Regards,
SB
Have to agree, picked it up recently after hearing all the raves about it and couldn't believe how many hours I put in it in the first week.

I thought stray was pretty terrible and I bought it on pc. First game since no mans sky that i refunded
It's metcritc scores don't screen game of the year either

I'd have thrown Tunic up in the list and prob dune ,

Of course it seems unlike the makers of this list I play more than just third person action games

Not really

I thought stray was pretty terrible and I bought it on pc. First game since no mans sky that i refunded
It's metcritc scores don't screen game of the year either

I'd have thrown Tunic up in the list and prob dune ,

Of course it seems unlike the makers of this list I play more than just third person action games

Uh, every category that Stray got nominated for, Tunic also got nominated for. :)

Regards,
SB

Uh, every category that Stray got nominated for, Tunic also got nominated for. :)

Regards,
SB
U sure about that ?

The six games, including the PS5 exclusives, in the Game of the Year category at The Game Awards are:

• A Plague Tale: Requiem
  • Elden Ring
  • God of War Ragnarok
  • Horizon Forbidden West
  • Stray
  • Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Don't see it in there or is the OP's article incorrect ?

U sure about that ?

Don't see it in there or is the OP's article incorrect ?
Its on other lists. Have you checked the other categories?

Also Dune is in the Best Strategy/Sim category

Last edited:
Um

these two do not fit together.

I also don't get what other categories have to do with my comments on game of the year award nominations.
Well what to do? The GOTY category didnt have enough slots for that too. Tunic did it in other nominations. And thats great.

Back