The First Halo 3 Single Player Screens + Video! Rules=#369

Status
Not open for further replies.
To clarify this ; I did not give any spoilers about Halo3's ending, just the link for video , thats all ... But yep , it was a mistake ... Sorry if that post led any problems ...:oops:

That's why I hardly ever visit Halo threads... I don't want to spoil the experience and I have a tendency to blindly follow links from this site...

Cheapassgamer (forum) claims newegg is shipping H3 overnight right now.

However nobody has yet recieved their copy, so I doubt that'll work out.

First two 720p shots indicate that the game has no AA, at least in multiplayer...

It would be good if they manage to optimize the game to be able to have 2xAA and perhaps 4xAF to bring out the detail in the art and textures. :???:

It's probably more limited by the single player. Which I heard has encounters numbering up to
several hundred
combatants.

Halo 3 engine has to worry about going horizontal and vertical at the same time. Sacrifices have to be made. Jaggies aren't cool, but I'll take the 10 mile draw distance and also being able to go 10 miles in the air to do some Banshee dogfighting over AA

AA

Halo 3 engine has to worry about going horizontal and vertical at the same time. Sacrifices have to be made. Jaggies aren't cool, but I'll take the 10 mile draw distance and also being able to go 10 miles in the air to do some Banshee dogfighting over AA

How does this affect AA my friend? Also what do you mean by horizontal and vertical?

How does this affect AA my friend? Also what do you mean by horizontal and vertical?

AA has a load that it places on resources, just like draw distance and everything else.

Watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN2u1nCtvz4

It shows of a glitch in the Halo 3 beta, but it also shows you just how much is occupied by gameplay space. Obviously, you won't be required to be that high in the air to fight, but when you watch as he falls, everything is still clear as day as you can still see things shot from vehicles. That's what I meant by the vertical part.

Absolute garbage. Only with the power of the Cell and BluRay could this game look good! (saving others the trouble).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back