The Evil Within - new Bethesda (Tango Gameworks) game

Malo

Yak Mechanicum
Legend
Supporter
From PA Report

Bethesda announced a new game called The Evil Within earlier today, after teasing the announcement for a number of days. This is a new title from Tango Gameworks, a studio led by Shinji Mikami, the “father” of the survivor horror genre and creator of the Resident Evil series.

The invitation is to rewrite and repeat the press release today, and then rewrite and repeat IGN’s exclusive and seemingly official coverage next week. Bethesda has also been tweeting teasers for the story. So just to keep this straight, the company teased the reveal of a press release that teased the reveal of a story on IGN that may tell us something about the game.

This is just getting really stupid.

within.1366399039.jpg

Never at night, and especially don't feed google after midnight.

thanks, thats the video :D

btw im really a lucky viewer. A survival horror game trailer and im number... there are four number of 4 :D

nice-evil-death-shi-pageview.jpg

its a zombie game?

i though it was like games with demons. Devil May Cry but in survival horror.

if its zombie again.. lets hope their zombies are not the usual zombie. For example, zombies on the last of us kind of refreshing (by looking from the trailers).

It seems to be an "unexplained" demonic horror like the Silent Hill. I certainly haven't seen any zombies in there.

There's nothing pointing to the conventional story of a virus disease that turns people into a carnivorous version of the african/haitian folklore's undead.

Here's what we know about the story:
When Detective Sebastian and his partner rush to the scene of a gruesome mass murder, a mysterious, powerful force is lying in wait for them. Witnessing the killing of fellow police officers one after another, Sebastian is then attacked and loses consciousness. Waking up in a land where monsters are wandering about, Sebastian has to fight his way through a world of death and its close friend madness in order to understand what’s going on. Sebastian has to face his fears in order to survive on a journey to discover what lies in the shadows of that mysterious force.

See? No zombies.

Then they will tessellate a whole blocks of wood on flat floors :p

But only on Nvidia cards.

Looks like a pretty messed up horror, hope it doesn't just end up a first person shooter with strobing, flashing and lots of post-process to simulate madness.

Looks like a pretty messed up horror, hope it doesn't just end up a first person shooter with strobing, flashing and lots of post-process to simulate madness.

You mean an Undying sequel?
I'd give a limb for that.

Okay maybe not a limb, but I'd pay full price for such game.

Back