The Controversial Bosnian Pyramids

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grall, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Grall

Grall Invisible Member
    Legend

In 2005, a story broke about the supposed discovery of a set of pyramids in Bosnia-Herzegovina that according to claims aged 12,000-27,000 years. What was claimed to be the largest pyramid was also far, far larger than the Great Pyramid at Giza, at some 200+ meters tall.

All of this managed to pass me right by. I never heard a peep of any of it at the time. Anyone else here recognize any of this? I've done some googling, and it seems not much came of this, all the hits I get are years old.

Mostly from what I've read so far it seems super duper bullshit, but you know...you'll never know. So I make this post, just in case someone has any information on what happened post 2006-circa... :lol:

2. Bouncing Zabaglione Bros.

Legend

Your Google-fu is weak...

3. Grall

Grall Invisible Member
    Legend

Heh, I read that page, and the citations I checked out were all quite old... I was hoping to find some fresh info, if indeed there is any to be had at all. This whole thing could very well have burned itself out, I don't know because of the lack of new news! :D

4. Bouncing Zabaglione Bros.

Legend

The Wiki page probably says all that needs to be said on the matter. There is no new info, because all the info is out there already.

5. Davros

Legend

what have you done
    XXX will have to move now...