The Callisto Protocol [PS, XB, PC]

Huh, what can possibly be more grown up than being a father?
It's for teens and young adults, starting with family.
My kid is in that age himself already, so i no longer need to teach and raise him.
I feel too old for those tropes, which totally dominate Sonys games.
Besides, i play games to leave the real world and go somewhere else, not to be reminded on it.

This is the game that will make #stutterstruggle mainstream. It is the sacrifice we have to make to get stutter free PC games.

BTW, it really sucks AMD is preventing DLSS from being implemented. This is very anti-consumer behavior and someone should call them out for this. Integrating DLSS into UE4 is literally just clicking enable.

Last edited:
This is the game that will make #stutterstruggle mainstream. It is the sacrifice we have to make to get stutter free PC games.

BTW, it really sucks AMD is preventing DLSS from being implemented. This is very anti-consumer behavior and someone should call them out for this. Integrating DLSS into UE4 is literally just clicking enable.
They did? How did they prevent the developers from adding the feature?

They did? How did they prevent the developers from adding the feature?
What else could be the reason? There is also no DLSS in AC Valhalla, Dirt 5, Far Cry 6. It's a pattern. And there is no reason for the game to not have DLSS, integrating it into UE4 is just a click of a button. There's no doubt getting your game sponsored by Amd means you cannot integrate DLSS as some sort of contract rule. It's really obvious.

the-callisto-protocol-review-2.jpg

This the graphical configuration menu of the game. They did not put enough efforts for the PC version.

PS5 performance mode seems the way to go. It's quite a decent big gap compared to PS4 and even Pro.
it looks like the best overall version --consoles and PC.

I was curious about this game tbh because of the previews and the comments from some people I follow, but since I've never been a fan of Dead Space to begin with, I hadn't preordered it nor I was planning to buy it. Still, I am sure they are going to fix the mess in upcoming patches.

Screenshot 2022-12-02 at 15.20.43.png

It looks promising but Iroboto comment seems to be suggesting other issues. I think i will wait for DF coverage, sad i was planning to get this today...

Back