The average IQ for this forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe!

When I read the thread name I instantly thought about GAF (nothing to do with B3D). I guess it is becouse it's at the abyss bottom of the IQ well... :LOL:

Sorry for bringing the site IQ down... ;) but what exactly am I looking for here? I asume he's been kicked but I can't see whats telling me that from the link??

Unless its the "naughty boy" subtitle under his name?

Look at you people... shame on you for celebrating the downfall of another user, a person with feelings. How can you look upon yourself anymore after this disgusting gloating?

----Silence-----

Now who brings the booze to the party, chicks and chips on me?

Look at you people... shame on you for celebrating the downfall of another user, a person with feelings. How can you look upon yourself anymore after this disgusting gloating?

----Silence-----

Now who brings the booze to the party, chicks and chips on me?

Lol, mines a brunette!

I thought everyone was talking about me again. I need to go outside. What was he done in for? I know he posts a lot of stupid things in core forums, maybe he annoyed the wrong person/people a bit too much?

Ehqrpheir
and
Jvyyneqwhvpr
are still around.

But baby steps are fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know who you are, but I have a suspicion you are either a physx or "crysis fps" lover.

That would make him a connoisseur of superb quality games.

It's not what you think. :p

There was a user here who claimed 20 frames per second in Crysis was equivalent to 60 frames per second in Half-Life. Thus the mystical "Crysis fps" was born. ;)

Morg said:
Still disrespecting the good things in life....banned you should be, Yoda says.

We should just tar and feather the bastard.

Not keeping up to date here. But why was it banned? Would read through all its posts but there is a distinct possibility of dying from boredom...

Basic trolling, not reaching the minimum standards of discourse expected, inability to use the editor or quoting system, etc. I think the final straw was a "why is Obama such a racist?" thread, but generally there was so little thought or effort put into his posts (except those designed to provoke a reaction), most posters replied with the same lack of effort, thus lowering the whole signal to noise ratio.

If this was a bar, the owners just barred someone determined to break the house rules and wind up the regular clientele. No great loss to the board as a whole.

Last edited by a moderator:
Basic trolling, not reaching the minimum standards of discourse expected, inability to use the editor or quoting system, etc. I think the final straw was a "why is Obama such a racist?" thread, but generally there was so little thought or effort put into his posts (except those designed to provoke a reaction), most posters replied with the same lack of effort, thus lowering the whole signal to noise ratio.

If this was a bar, the owners just barred someone determined to break the house rules and wind up the regular clientele. No great loss to the board as a whole.

Lol, he actually started a thread based on that...!!! :LOL:

For the record, from an extrenal country POV Obama is th best thing to happen to the USA since JFK, and maybe even more. The entire world has gone from mocking the US to totally respecting and admiring it because of this guy.

Whata a guy!

This is the one forum I visit where IQ refers to Image Quality first, Intelligence Quotient second. In the latter use, use of I.Q. for people over 18 is overrated anyway. And in general, EQ is much more important.

Obama still has to prove himself as a president, by the way. But at least he professes to stand for things that we generally admire. Now it's a matter of wait and see on whether or not he puts words into actions, and whether or not others will let him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back