The Annual E3 Ubisoft press conference thread, 2015 edition

BRiT

(>• •)>⌐■-■ (⌐■-■)
Legend
Supporter
Seriously? South Park? That's still a thing? Is it even still on TV? They open with that? A bunch of butt jokes and this is their most important IP to launch their press conference.

I hope Aeisha is being paid well, because it's got to hurt even the most seasoned performer to stand up on stage and just bomb left and right like that.

It looks like she's two seconds away from screaming "I didn't write these jokes!"

I hope Aeisha is being paid well, because it's got to hurt even the most seasoned performer to stand up on stage and just bomb left and right like that.

It looks like she's two seconds away from screaming "I didn't write these jokes!"

Yah, no idea why she's slumming at E3. Deserves better than that shit.

It's so difficult to distinguish what are pure multiplayer titles with no campaign to single-player/co-opable ones.

Was there even a single non-multiplayer title in Ubisoft's presentation, apart from Anno 22-something?

It's so difficult to distinguish what are pure multiplayer titles with no campaign to single-player/co-opable ones.

Was there even a single non-multiplayer title in Ubisoft's presentation, apart from Anno 22-something?

Don't think so. Anyways.. multiplayer = no-go for me. I'm an old-fashioned-closed-curtains-coach-sitting-guy who used to play Duke Nukem every night and
just can't get used to multiplayer games.

Back