That's it!!! The pupppies just ate my fave earphones!

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
Damn it, the Sony in the ear ones I really liked!

Now I'm on a hunt for a new pair, once you go with the in-the-ear canal type headphones you just need a pair of them.

Any advice or input? I'm clueless with headphones and my first instinct is to just get another set of the same ones as I really liked 'em.

Stupid question perhaps, but how exactly did they manage to eat your earphones :?: I mean, there's tons of stuff lying around in a house that dogs never eat, and of all the things they might try to eat, I wouldn't think earphones would look like a first choice...

This reminds me of the PETA thread in the RSEC forum. Not exactly the actions of a creature on the level of a 5y/o. :LOL:

As for phones - if you had sonies and liked those before, why not go with sony again?

_xxx_ said:
Because Sony is evil? :devilish:

;)

troll
tcwozerekeri26.gif

btw digi, ya, why not buy same ones?

silence said:
btw digi, ya, why not buy same ones?
'Cause I bought them thru Amazon and I'd rather buy at Newegg.com so I can slip a couple of other things in with my order. :oops:

Like a set of these to keep on my PC desk, I don't always like pulling out my mp3 player and unwrapping the cord and the in-the-ear design can be a bit of a pain in the butt when you're getting up from your PC every couple of minutes to take out/put back in....I'd still like to find a good set of lightweight clamshell headphones to cover that.

Guden Oden said:
Stupid question perhaps, but how exactly did they manage to eat your earphones :?: I mean, there's tons of stuff lying around in a house that dogs never eat, and of all the things they might try to eat, I wouldn't think earphones would look like a first choice...
Puppy logic, it was close and they were bored. :?

I'd been listening to some music in bed and put my headphones/mp3 player on my headboard next to my glasses....I guess I should be glad they ate the headphones instead of the glasses.

Guden Oden said:
Ear wax ;)

I think they just hate earphones, they just yanked my Sennheiser 500s off while I was cleaning the kitchen smashing the left one on the floor. :?

I'm now down to my son's PSP earbuds....after that I'm about out of options unless Justin will lend me the earbuds I gave him to replace the shitty PSP ones. :(

Back