Tennis

A Nole Champion, ale, ale! :D He did it! He clinched the title at Indian Wells Masters 2014! :D

Feeling very happy, satisfied and proud of him! So many people need to shut their mouths now!

All time Pete Sampras fan also :D

A Nole Champion, ale, ale! :D He did it! He clinched the title at Indian Wells Masters 2014! :D

Feeling very happy, satisfied and proud of him! So many people need to shut their mouths now!

All time Pete Sampras fan also :D

Your post makes little sense to me. You make it sound like there are a bunch of people that thought he couldn't win it? You realize he's won Indian Wells twice before?

Your post makes little sense to me. You make it sound like there are a bunch of people that thought he couldn't win it? You realize he's won Indian Wells twice before?

No.
My point being is that there are too many against him (disliking him, talking bullshit against him, insulting him, etc haters), who annoy him even when he is playing on the court!... it has nothing to do with his abilities to win or not :LOL:

Wait wait.. you didn't mention the winner name at all! I had to google first to know what you guys are talking about. I kinda agree with Alpha. I believe it's just as expected. I don't know where you get the notion that many didn't like Novak since everytime I watch him play, people seems to like him a lot. Some people might dislike him, but I always thought that he was well liked by most people. I personally like Roger more, but I don't really dislike any of the high profile player.

So, you don't know that Nole is short for Novak Djokovic? And even then, you didn't watch the final?!

Anyways, the most recent shocking example was at Australian Open this year when during one of his matches, someone from the spectators said something, which made him so angry that afterwards he just looked in that direction swearing... and a major relief came when he won the match. Sorry for not being able to say which match exactly but if you wanna, you can check it.

It wasn't being broadcasted in my country and I'm not following tennis closely. I do like to watch if it fits my schedule and some channel (most likely fox sports) decide to air it.

So, you don't know that Nole is short for Novak Djokovic? And even then, you didn't watch the final?!

Anyways, the most recent shocking example was at Australian Open this year when during one of his matches, someone from the spectators said something, which made him so angry that afterwards he just looked in that direction swearing... and a major relief came when he won the match. Sorry for not being able to say which match exactly but if you wanna, you can check it.

Someone heckled a pro athlete? I'm shocked.

God knows how david beckham coped when thousands of football fans started chanting
"posh spice takes it up the arse"

A photo of Novak Djokovic together with a girl, fan of his, playing in one of his match breaks at Miami Masters 2014 :D

1zlanp2.jpg

© Gulliver/Getty Images

I don't wanna believe that Berdych and Nishikori pulled out of the Sony Miami Masters 1000 because of injuries.

Too many GOD damn awful things began to happen all around the globe and who knows what causes this. :(

Nasty, awful and disgusting times for the whole humanity ahead! :(

Novak Djokovic is the Champion at Sony Miami Masters 1000. :D

He is happy like a small child. Congratulations for him.

And I begin to feel sorry for Nadal, Nole will build 'complex of loser' in him. :D

The new season on clay surface is under way with the first big tournament in Europe, the Monte Carlo Masters. You can follow it.
Rafa will bounce back strong here so you don't need to worry about him. :cool:

Also i hope Dimitrov does well, he will be one of the best players on court after another 1-2 years playing against the current best players(he's 22).

Back