Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Resolution...

Sunken

Newcomer
Hi guys!

I'm willing to buy Tekken Tag Tournament 2 but I don't know which version (I have both consoles 360 and PS3).

Which is the output resolution on these versions? I knew that Tekken 6 had a better resolution on the 360 than the PS3 especially when blur is disabled...

I also have a 3D TV and I would like to know if a version is better (it's not necessary...). I tested TTT2 demo included in Tekken Hybrid and the 3D was laggy (30FPS on better cases VS 60FPS...). Is it still the same?

The online seems to be the same on both consoles as the netcode is well developped...

Thanks for all your answers! ;)

One question about the game. I noticed that in order to play the online mode I need to redeem a code in the PSN network.

I use primarily my US account but the game is EU and thus the code needs to be entered in the EU PSN. If I use the code does this mean the game will be playable online only from my EU account?:s

I hope not

One question about the game. I noticed that in order to play the online mode I need to redeem a code in the PSN network.

I use primarily my US account but the game is EU and thus the code needs to be entered in the EU PSN. If I use the code does this mean the game will be playable online only from my EU account?:s

I hope not

I think it works kind of like DLC, as long as its in the same PS3 that the account is activated it will work. Not 100% sure though. I remember they were having some issue with resistance 3 online split screen with multiple accounts, maybe if you can look that up it will answer your question.

It's like getting punched in the eye at various levels. Could be worse.

Game looks great in motion, and that's what counts. You won't have the time or the brain capacity to count pixels while doing a tag combo (technically this it is a very demanding game), and the camera is especially kinetic during throws.

Game looks great in motion, and that's what counts. You won't have the time or the brain capacity to count pixels while doing a tag combo (technically this it is a very demanding game), and the camera is especially kinetic during throws.

That's true. But Tekken 6 was very blurry as well... This gets even more blurry with more people on the screen.

Back