Tekken 6 PS3 Gameplay screenshots

<---tekken fan
:( seemed like they upped the poly count but forgot about the lighting/shaders

Geez! Somebody forgot to enable the awesome filter on the RSX output.

Don't worry, it's a simple fix and all the games will look like last years E3 demos before they are shipped.

TekkenMaster said:
How you know? Does it look like gameplay? Even though camera was whizing around like crazy?

There is a similar camera view mode for the DOA games. You can watch 2-4 comps fight eachother and the camera does its own thing.

Can you tell me WTF Namco is doing? So they took Tekken 5 Dark Ressurection from the PSP and put it in HD?

EDIT: Sounds like they are not really thrilled by next-gen machines based on their outputs right now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamespot has high res direct feed shots, though I can't link to them directly since there's only a javascript link. But if you go to their main E3 page and go down to the images section, you should see it there.

Titanio said:
Gamespot has high res direct feed shots, though I can't link to them directly since there's only a javascript link. But if you go to their main E3 page and go down to the images section, you should see it there.

You could right click on the image (after clicking the javascript link) and copy the link that way. That's what I do...unless that doesn't actually work.

I still cant believe how poor Namco's next-gen efforts have been so far...
Tekken 6 (or whatever) looks ridiculously crap and... dont know, i'm wow there. :(

Back