Tapatalk content duplication - copying all our site data

I read this forum nowadays only using Tapatalk app. Which is actually annoying as this thing seems really buggy, right now almost all threads in my feed for B3D have incorrect topic name, and long threads sometimes show posts from first page even though it claims to be on last page. I, for one, would welcome any new forum reader app and bury this thing if there was a viable alternative.

Mobile browser has completely replaced Tapatalk for me on all the forums I use. It provides a substantially better experience than TT software.

Mobile browser has completely replaced Tapatalk for me on all the forums I use. It provides a substantially better experience than TT software.
Same here. I was used to tapatalk for so long but I'm very happy with the mobile experience on B3D and my own forum.

I'm sure it's great for older forums with no mobile layout though.

I have to guess that the iOS client is much better then. I haven't seen anything better yet than this in terms of layout, speed etc. Even moderating is nicer in Tapatalk.

I guess this is the most appropriate thread to say this, even though it's still kind of OT here, but here it goes:
I can't help but say "Tapatalk" with an Indian accent.

I don't know why.

Back