Super Bowl

epicstruggle

Passenger on Serenity
Veteran
Well, my bears didnt make it, so ill be cheering for a steelers victory.

Hoping that the event is a safe one, as i only live a few miles from the stadium. :)

epic

Heard it was 30º outside, but a pleasent 68º in the stadium...

And I've already seen the same Blockbuster commercial 3 times. I am not amused.

Just had the Half time show on... I think we can all agree that no man, particularly an aging fossil rocker, should wear a midriff revealing shirt.

The Baron said:
flaming cars at pitt

10,000 people

madness

absolute fucking madness

Are there any links to what is going on? I couldn't find much on it, but I haven't looked terribly hard.

I have a friend who has friends at Pitt, is there enough going on to warrent a phone call?

Kanyamagufa said:
Are there any links to what is going on? I couldn't find much on it, but I haven't looked terribly hard.

I have a friend who has friends at Pitt, is there enough going on to warrent a phone call?
as I was about 30 feet from the car that went up, I ran like hell. my roommate is still not back, so I would imagine there's something going on.

update from roommate:

rioting has moved farther into Pitt campus (not just on the edge near the cathedral anymore), lots more fires. don't think there's any looting yet.

update from another friend:

me: how much more fire is there?
friend: more people scaring off mounted police's horses

Last edited by a moderator:
ZoinKs! said:
Just had the Half time show on... I think we can all agree that no man, particularly an aging fossil rocker, should wear a midriff revealing shirt.

Actually, what killed it for me was when he was holding his arms out and watching his triceps waddle.

RussSchultz said:
Actually, what killed it for me was when he was holding his arms out and watching his triceps waddle.
Cafeteria lady arm is what my wife calls it. And yes that was kind of sad, but hey he is an old fart.

Back