Steam, Origin, Epic, Twitch, Good*, *Games Sales [2007-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenmangaming also had a summer sale this weekend, but it was really short..

I bought XCom Enemy Within for 7€.
Time to go back for some more XCom :D

I'm hoping for sales on the South Park game (I'm a fan of most Obsidian games) and the new Wolfenstein. There's other stuff, Rome 2 DLC, Dark Souls 2, etc., but I'll be happy if I can snag those two games for around $20-25 each.

I saw that. $40 was too high for me. I've gotten into this phase where I hate paying full price for a game unless it's something I've really been looking forward to (and those are usually fantasy RPGs).

Probably just that it's still selling relatively well, so they just did a small discount to bump up sales slightly. Holiday sale will probably be a bigger discount on that RPG.

Regards,
SB

There was a community choice yesterday I think, but it was only 33% discount. :/ I was hoping for more though I doubt it now. Ah well.
Good for them, I say. I might be a cheapskate myself on occasion,but getting a huge summer discount on a game that released only three months ago wouldn't have boded well for its sales projections up until now.

Sure. :) Not too bugged about it. Just won't be an instant buy, plus there's plenty other games to get through. ;)

I was just checking out the game Painkiller Hell and Damnation and thought it looked pretty good, then I noticed on the store page YOU ALREADY OWN THIS GAME

typical

I did something similar yesterday I bought Soul Reaver 2, installed it and was wondering why I have 2 Soul Reaver 2 shortcuts :(

I was just checking out the game Painkiller Hell and Damnation and thought it looked pretty good, then I noticed on the store page YOU ALREADY OWN THIS GAME

typical

I had the same message the past few Steam sales :devilish:.

It's because I didn't even play most of my games from Steam, so this year I take it easy and try not to buy cheap games!
As expected though I cracked for GRID 2 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back