Steam, Origin, Epic, Twitch, Good*, *Games Sales [2007-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife and I bought Dead Island 4 pack and ended up playing co-op for 8 hours straight through new years. Most fun I've had co-op in a looooong time.

RPG-elements + zombie survival + nice graphics = excellent game.

Wife and I bought Dead Island 4 pack and ended up playing co-op for 8 hours straight through new years. Most fun I've had co-op in a looooong time.

RPG-elements + zombie survival + nice graphics = excellent game.

Do you play split screen or on different computers?

A friend got me that game after I got him a different one. I have zero idea when we'll play it... If it's anything like our usual gaming, I'll fuck up, he'll be far far better than me, and we'll both laugh whenever something stupid happens for whatever reason.

I can't wait. :)

I don't think it has split screen. We're on different computers. I doubt I'd ever play a co-op game that was split screen only.

I don't think it has split screen. We're on different computers. I doubt I'd ever play a co-op game that was split screen only.

Thanks. Don't think my son's laptop (NV 540) would run it well, that's all :(

Most pathetic sale this holiday? Today with CoD MW3 being 25% off for $45... LOL

Have you tried creating a 2 monitor group (or whaterver nv call it) then playing a spit screen game you should then have half the game on 1 monitor and half the game on the other

Edit: just tried serious sam (its the only game that I know supports splitscreen)
and 2 problems, first list of resoultions is very low (no widescreen) apart from 1 res 2048x800 labled dualhead
problem 2 split screen is vertical not horizontal

Is Origin that bad?!
I'm TRYING to buy SWTOR, for a few hours now, with no success whatsoever!
If they are trying to compete with steam with that piece of shit, they are in big trouble...

Is Origin that bad?!
If they are trying to compete with steam with that piece of shit, they are in big trouble...

Yeah I haven't been able to make a Paypal payment to Origin for over a month now.
I press pay on Paypal and am dumped back on the EA page with a "something went wrong" message. no log, no nothing..

EA makes it so much easier for me to order stuff on Steam.

Using paypal to do business with EA ... I imagine it needs a blood sacrifice, pretty much in line ;)

Anyone else getting this error when trying to access Steam:

"Failed to load web page (unknown error).-118"

Tried it on seven different computers and always the same thing be it via web browser or Steam client app. Could just be my isp I guess but all other websites seem to work ok.

Is Origin that bad?!

It's for your own good, this game is average. ;p

EA week on amazon.com

1/15 – Alice Madness Returns : $7.49 - $2.49 with $5 Holiday Promo Code
1/16 – Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition + Dragon Age 2 Bundle : $11.99 - $6.99 with $5 Holiday Promo Code
1/17 – Medal of Honor - $6.99 - $1.99 with $5 holiday promo code
1/18 – Battlefield Bad Company 2 - $6.99 - $1.99 with $5 holiday promo code
1/19 – Dead Space 2 - $6.99 - $1.99 with $5 holiday promo code
1/20 – Bulletstorm - $6.99 - $1.99 with $5 holiday promo code
1/21 – Crysis 2 - $9.99 - $4.99 with $5 holiday promo code

Just insane.

Do you have a link to those? I don't see those deals on Amazon. And are they redeemable on Steam? If not, I'm not even going to bother.

Regards,
SB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back