Star Wars: Jedi Survivor [PS5, XBSX|S, PC]

It looks good. I didn't really play much of the first one due to the stuttering mess. Is it playable now ?

I got the PS5 version of the original and it runs great on there. I only have like 2 hours on it though.

eh they should have just pushed it further at this point. It's already delayed a quarter , might as well push it till june

You can tell so clearly they got a gigantic budget for this one after the first game sold a gazzilion copies and exceeded their expectations. Everything looks infinitely more detailed and fleshed out here than before

You can tell so clearly they got a gigantic budget for this one after the first game sold a gazzilion copies and exceeded their expectations. Everything looks infinitely more detailed and fleshed out here than before
I dunno.. the animations are pretty bad, everything looks so stiff, and I don't really feel like the visuals are anything special either. It looks basically how I remember the first one looking.

Every scene is packed with much, much more detail than the first. The enviroments, the touches, what they've shown in previous footage. It all looks substantially more fleshed out. Its not surprising, because thats how budgeting works. They sold 15-20 million units of the first game, so now they budgeted this game with that kind of numbers in mind.

Their animations are somewhat puzzling. They're snappy and super responsive, but their transitions into them are so unusually jerky. But they don't seem to be aware of that. They actually spent quite some effort and time to make them and they're proud of them

This gameplay video is a nice surprise.

I enjoyed playing through the first game so this will be a Month 1 (after a patch or two) purchase for me!

Objectively, it looks to be a nice upgrade over the first game with higher detailed environments, better lighting and texturing but subjectively it 'looks the same' since it's at a level of where current gen titles are now.

I would have loved to see improvements to the animation system for this sequel. These ones kind of stand out among the higher rendering quality across the rest of the game, but I highly doubt it at this point.

It's ok tho, it's not a deal breaker at all and I would rather have the game sooner than later.

I'm with Remij. The animations are bad and while there does seem to be a bit more detail in the environments, the quality of rendering and assets doesn't seem improved at all over the prior game.

I dunno.. the animations are pretty bad, everything looks so stiff, and I don't really feel like the visuals are anything special either. It looks basically how I remember the first one looking.

Sometimes the animation looks fine, but it stands out when it doesn't like when PC is running up a hill.

Also anyone saying the game isn't clearly vastly superior in visuals to the last game literally hasn't played the last game in years. C'mon guys this isn't hard

vlcsnap-2019-06-09-10h25m25s846.png

Sometimes the animation looks fine, but it stands out when it doesn't like when PC is running up a hill.

Also anyone saying the game isn't clearly vastly superior in visuals to the last game literally hasn't played the last game in years. C'mon guys this isn't hard

This is true.

I said it looks like how I remember the first one looking... which is true. It doesn't look like anything special.. and the animations and jankiness of it all isn't doing it any favors in appearing like a next gen game.

At this point I'm totally unsure of what people on here even want out of "Next Gen" visuals.

Compared to a very similarly structured game, God of War Ragnarok, the absolute epitome of last gen tech and art combined maxxing out those consoles in every way imaginable, then getting that title to run on PS5, and this game still clearly looks better. Like, what else do you want? (Mmm super low poly branches)

Back