SSD desktop

btw dont buy the SSD with data decay problem. Samsung blah blah blah and PM841 have that problem. My worse case is the transfer rate goes down to KB/s ha ha ha ha ugh.

btw dont buy the SSD with data decay problem. Samsung blah blah blah and PM841 have that problem. My worse case is the transfer rate goes down to KB/s ha ha ha ha ugh.

Wow, I just have to say you must have really bad karma to have as many issues with everything in general. I see nothing but major issues posted by you with nearly every single technical device you touch. At some point one has to wonder if somehow its just you.

@BRiT yup im The Badluck God of Electronics.

Vaio Tap 11 - got the samsung SSD with data decay. usually tablet have multiple manufacturer for SSD right? Why my tablet have samsung, whyyyyyyy

I just have to say you must have really bad karma to have as many issues with everything in general.
The Samsung 840 data rate decay is a very widespread issue though, and quite possibly hits every single SSD ever made of that model series unless you install updated firmware. Did they ever fully patch the Pro drives, btw? IIRC, the Evos were the worst hit and got patched eventually when the company finally quit trying to dodge/ignore the issue, but the Pros also had the bug and AFAIR never really got taken care of properly (because that would of course have cost Samsung money, and considering its directors being firm believers in the Rules of Acquisition, you don't take responsibility of your own mistakes if you can at all avoid it... :p)

Back