Square Enix 3D DS Games. 8)

gurgi

Regular
Wow, these guys really know what they are doing with the DS!

EDIT: oh, since thier watermark probably isn't readable by most here, these are from http://www.famitsu.com/

h-103_44202_mariobasuke250.jpg.jpg

h-103_44284_FFIII.jpg.jpg
h-103_44284_FFIII3.jpg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Final Fantasy III is being remade in 3D on DS.. may I be the first to say OMFG!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Despite my irritation at the horrific image quality of DS (couldn't they have licensed MBX or Imageon 3D *grumble*), between Xenosaga I + II, Advance Wars, Mario 64 and this I'm now pretty much sold.

Also, the Famitsu article apparently confirms that FF5 and FF6 will be released on handheld systems - but no date or platform is given. Sorry is this is already known.

What surprises, and disappoints, me the most about PSP thus far is the absolute lack of any solid Square-Enix support. Or, for that matter, any major strategy/tactics/RPG developer's support.

Sony needs to get that turned around, now.

Phil said:
:( Damn you Square! I really want a FF remake on PSP!
I'm sure a lot of potential PSP buyers agree with you. SE's conspicuous absence from the PSP platform is becoming disturbing. Not that SE is a god among developers, but something > nothing. :???:

They are in the business of making money...I suppose once the psp hits a critical mass, they'll be willing to invest some more projects...naturally they must have something up their sleeves.

Back