Spiderman 3

I went to see it yesterday night!
It was pretty cool, it's about 2 hours and half and full with action.
I liked it way better than the second one.

All the people watching was really into the movie with acclamations and boos here and there during the movie.
I won't write much yet not to spoil anything.

Just one thing: How bad was Peter's emo look? :p

Can't wait to see it!

I went at the premier last night, for the first time in history we had it in Italy!
A friend of mine who works at the local Warner Village told me that they caught a guy trying to record it with a cellphone. (how dumb is that????)

I've seen it this morning. It was pretty good. Now, off to play the videogame (got the Wii and DS versions, will get 360 tomorrow when the store receives it). :)

Meeeehhh. I didn't even see the second one, and I don't think I'll see this one. The first one was just far too kiddy for me.

I've seen it this morning. It was pretty good. Now, off to play the videogame (got the Wii and DS versions, will get 360 tomorrow when the store receives it). :)

Oh, please let us know if the Wii version is any good, I'd love a game like that for the wiimote :)

Meeeehhh. I didn't even see the second one, and I don't think I'll see this one. The first one was just far too kiddy for me.

Well everything is nowadays. I can't remember the last time I saw a movie without cute kids, or cute little animals or whatever else furry-lovely-nice creature of sorts. Whoever thought that would make for a better mass-appeal (oh the dance scene in Matrix 2, the pains... let's not even start with Star Wars or such)

I don't think I enjoyed this one as much as the previous two, but it was still a fun action flick, and though I didn't like how Peter looked while he was wearing the suit out in public, Venom was just awesome later on :)

Oh, please let us know if the Wii version is any good, I'd love a game like that for the wiimote :)

The Wii version is pretty nice if you liked Spider-Man 2 for the previous generation consoles. Web-slinging with the Wiimote and nunchuk is awesome. The game is not without faults, but definitely worth trying.

This one clearly wanted to tie up the loose threads from 1 & 2 with respect to Harry and uncle Ben's death, but it seemed to me that they didn't have enough storyline so, instead they packed in a bunch of action with a whole bunch of bad guys. Still, pretty enjoyable.

This was the first movie that my wife and I had seen in a drive in theater as well. Its not something you get in the UK, but my wife found out about one not too far from here so we thought we'd try it out - interesting way to watch a movie. I'm thankful, though, that we had the new car with us as it has a pretty good stereo with a sub-woofer, which makes for so some of the loss of the audio in a decent theater!

Well, I liked the movie no matter how bad it was. :)

I can see how it'd piss off a lot of Spidey fans as it did totally f-up the plotlines/origins of folks. It was really cheesy the whole way they worked the black costume into it, but then again so was the original one in the comics. (HINT: The only reason Spidey got a black costume was to sell a 12 issue mini-series called "The Super Secret Wars". I know, I anxiously waited each week for the next one to come out. :oops: )

I can't decide if I liked/hated how they still used the same imagery even though the plot was wrong. :LOL:

I just sort of enjoyed the movie, it was fun for what it was...but it does totally fuck up the whole comic/movie connection as this movie seems to be the breaking point from the "real" plotline.

(I'll argue that point further, but it involves spoilers)

Cant afford going to the movies, I gotta save every buck to afford an 2900XT.:LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant afford going to the movies, I gotta save every buck to afford an 2900XT.:LOL:

It's a good thing you're not saving up for a 8800 Ultra... That's the same as saving up for 2900XT CrossFire. :runaway:

It's the worst film I've seen in a long time, by far. Nice effects and good action sequences, but the rest was pure liquid crap. Horribly bad acting, painful dialogue, cheese oozing from the screen and the premise that the Venom suit does nothing but make him horribly emo, rather than evil.......gah, what a waste of money.

It's the worst film I've seen in a long time, by far. Nice effects and good action sequences, but the rest was pure liquid crap. Horribly bad acting, painful dialogue, cheese oozing from the screen and the premise that the Venom suit does nothing but make him horribly emo, rather than evil.......gah, what a waste of money.
Well, the look was certainly emo, but I thought he was pretty evil, what with what he did to Mary Jane. Granted, the dancing was stupid, and the look was horrible. But how was he not evil?

how can anyone say this film was 1/10, true it may be crap + in no way lives up to the hype but for a film to rate 1/10 it must be on the level of say 'dukes of hazzard' or 'stop or my mother will shoot' or this one i had the misfortune of seeing last month
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0287497/ etc.

its a common trait though ppl give out 10/10 or 1/10 to frequently, which debased ratings

Back