Spider-Man 2 [PS5]

Insomniac official twitter account confirm Spiderman 2 will release in 2023.
Im not native but "it's still slated for 2023" sound for me as we still planning 2023 release but we are not that sure ;d

Im not native but "it's still slated for 2023" sound for me as we still planning 2023 release but we are not that sure ;d
As @chris1515 said, some developers you expect a delay;, Naughty Dog , Bethesda, Rockstar and CD Project Red all having that reputation because all of their games released in the last ten years have been delayed, sometimes several times! But has Insomniac ever delayed a game release from the initial release announcement? I can't think of any. :nope:

Insomniac is a studio that bangs out high-quality, critically-acclaimed games in an almost unbelievably short gestation period for modern games development.

Insomniac official twitter account confirm Spiderman 2 will release in 2023.

To be pedantic -- You mean still targeting for 2023. The world and the future is unknown, so any number of things can happen and impact game development.

To be pedantic -- You mean still targeting for 2023. The world and the future is unknown, so any number of things can happen and impact game development.
If the Russians start nuclear war before I've played Spider-Man 2 I will be bit peeved, and will be writing a strongly-worded letter to the Kremlin.

If the Russians start nuclear war before I've played Spider-Man 2 I will be bit peeved, and will be writing a strongly-worded letter to the Kremlin.
I hope not, I would be so frigging useless in a post nuclear war world, I would actually better if I die during the attack. :D

As @chris1515 said, some developers you expect a delay;, Naughty Dog , Bethesda, Rockstar and CD Project Red all having that reputation because all of their games released in the last ten years have been delayed, sometimes several times! But has Insomniac ever delayed a game release from the initial release announcement? I can't think of any. :nope:

Insomniac is a studio that bangs out high-quality, critically-acclaimed games in an almost unbelievably short gestation period for modern games development.

Funilly, ND used to have that "always ships on time" reputation up until Uncharted 3.

I know that. I just don't want Peter/Miles being a host. It's fine for a brief story scene, but not the whole game. I just want Brock/Venom to be more of the focus per se, not the gimmicky suit route.

I dont care much about comics, but from watching the cartoon now and the as a kid (the 90's one) I always understood that the MAIN plot of venom was that of peter parker using it as a power enhancing suit, which was a pretty on the nose analogy to the use of performance enhancing drugs, steroids, or more broadly, faustian bargains in general that give us shortcuts in the imediate future but have unwildly costs in the long term.

Everything else, like venom as a standalone alien or infecting someone else, I understood then, were them not letting go of the character and inventing new excuses to keep the cool looking character design alive, despite completely dispensing with its original essence.

I even bought a sole spidey comic book once to study its illustration style, and one of the stories in it was a complete rip off of john carpenter "the thing" but venom.

I hope not, I would be so frigging useless in a post nuclear war world, I would actually better if I die during the attack. :D
I have a 1,000 hours of Fallout under my belt. So I'm also dead.

marvels-spider-man-2-harry-osborne-actor.jpg

Back