Source Credibility for News and Rumors *spawn*

All of those Neogaf talking points look debatable at best if not true, certainly nothing provably false.

I don't remember seeing that there was ever anything that definitively contradicted the statement about time limits and I'm not familiar with the Jim Dae thing.

Nothing else in there points to Aaron Greenberg's Twitter "not being worth anything" in the context of the statement he made about the sell-in numbers for the XBOne exclusives. There's no room for interpretation in those particular statements, so he would have to be outright lying for them to be wrong.

And yes, sold *is* the correct terminology. Someone gave them money in exchange for a product. The distinction that needs to be made is between sell-through and sell-in. Any time that distinction isn't provided, one can assume sell-in until informed otherwise.

Well, I guess as long as his chicanery comes in the form of lies that are impossible to falsify, pedantry for the specific purpose of misleading and general scuzziness you are free to imagine his word is worthwhile. I have no interest in engaging with such a delusion.

Back