Soooo, how about that forum reorganization?

I still find it weird though...

Frontpage (this site has a frontpage?) > Beyond3D Forum > GPU Forums > 3D Hardware, Software & Output Devices > Display Devices, Monitors, & HDTV

... Oh well... I did get top marks for "Challenges Status Quo" in my performance review this year! :LOL:

The DVI, VGA or HDMI cables connect your monitor to your GPU directly. I'm not sure what more do you want in terms of justification, really... :D (and no, this doesn't mean we'll open a forum with just pics of PCI-E slots! We had considered a motherboards one though, maybe in the future!)

Uttar

The DVI, VGA or HDMI cables connect your monitor to your GPU directly. I'm not sure what more do you want in terms of justification, really... :D (and no, this doesn't mean we'll open a forum with just pics of PCI-E slots! We had considered a motherboards one though, maybe in the future!)

Uttar

I'll open a petition, we want Audio/Video Geekiness independence!!! Vive la revolution!! :LOL:

I like the new Beginners Questions section.

It's more comforatble asking my N00b dumbass questions there, previously I felt like it would be intrusive and disruptive to post in the main Tech section.

Back