Sony PlayStation VR2 (PSVR2)

I'm probably going to buy PSVR2 once it hits a local store with easy returns. I'd like to try it and I already own RE Village. But I do want to be able to return it no fuss whatsoever if it is defective, doesn't fit, I hate it, etc. :)
Iam a psvr1 owner but haven't used it very often. I believe Driveclub VR is still my most played VR Game...

I might not actually get a PSVR2 simply because if feel like a goof wearing the psvr1 already..
Even when iam alone i feel like cringe about myself ..
Theres something rather nerdy and it has to me a *Son living in mothers basement* feel to it. Cant help it..
That i would wear it while there's people around me is as likely as me going butt naked to work...

Iam a psvr1 owner but haven't used it very often. I believe Driveclub VR is still my most played VR Game...

I might not actually get a PSVR2 simply because if feel like a goof wearing the psvr1 already..
Even when iam alone i feel like cringe about myself ..
Theres something rather nerdy and it has to me a *Son living in mothers basement* feel to it. Cant help it..
That i would wear it while there's people around me is as likely as me going butt naked to work...
You need to be mindful of yourself, space, time and the universe. Maintain a stylish pose at all times. Add striking ambient lighting to the room when you are on the alternate VR plane as it adds irresistible intrigue to your activities. :yes:o_O

virtual-reality-1-scaled.jpge6d625856f1200c099f5b177adb5a8f7.jpgGettyImages-870233714.jpg

Last edited:
What do you think of these two? I own After the Fall on PC and have played it a little. The Star Wars game is a Quest 2 port?
Both are on quest 2 also but defenitly better graphics on psvr2 (especialy after the fall big diff)

I have After the fall full version but played like one match 1 on 1 and lost badly ;d I think its ok but its not on my top 5 games list I will play after finish Horizon (which btw is realy good ! defenitly not just tech demo). Star Wars has only demo but Im interested enough to play full version just not at current price.

An interesting take where they don't only focus on the positives of the headset and the experience. They are still incredibly impressed by the headset and feel it's a significant improvement in some areas (foveated rendering, smoothness, responsiveness, etc.) compared to what's currently available and an absolutely massive improvement over the PSVR 1, but they do have some concerns. One of which is that games are still more often than not just a "VR experience" versus a proper game another is that they question what feels like cheap materials used. Granted, it's likely that they had to use cheap materials in order to hit their target price point, so it is what it is.

Regards,
SB
I wonder how much of the value argument would have been blunted by backwards compatibility, or by having just Wipeout and Astrobot available around launch.

You need to be mindful of yourself, space, time and the universe. Maintain a stylish pose at all times. Add striking ambient lighting to the room when you are on the alternate VR plane as it adds irresistible intrigue to your activities. :yes:o_O
They still look like goofs!

They didnt use foveated rendering in preparch version
Is this the reason? the patch notes specify quest pro only on the dynamic foveated rendering bullet point and above that it says foveated rendering still a work in progress for the psvr2?

• (PSVR2 only) Improved framerate from 60→90hz (90hz NATIVE), improved image crispness (2X MSAA), improved text legibility, slightly improved tracking (foveated still WIP), trophies, etc
  • (Quest Pro only) Added local dimming and dynamic foveated rendering with eye-tracking

Is this the reason? the patch notes specify quest pro only on the dynamic foveated rendering bullet point and above that it says foveated rendering still a work in progress for the psvr2?

• (PSVR2 only) Improved framerate from 60→90hz (90hz NATIVE), improved image crispness (2X MSAA), improved text legibility, slightly improved tracking (foveated still WIP), trophies, etc
  • (Quest Pro only) Added local dimming and dynamic foveated rendering with eye-tracking
Yes, I wacht psvr without parole and he has very good contact with indie developers and he said they dont use it but will in future patch, and now we are 60 up to 90 with better res edit: miss foveated still WIP part, that interesting, maybe 120fps in future then ;d

Last edited:
sometimes in GT7 i though that it was blurrier, but now i know why after doing the same race with two different cars, it depends on the car you are using, because of the windshield, some will reflect more or less the dashboard, and in fact it's a lot cleaner racing open-wheels.

Back