Soldier of Fortune 3 video.

It's likely the A.I. was meant to run at the player recording the video just to show off how obscenely graphic it is, and that it's following "nicely" in the footsteps of the previous games.

edit: Yikes... that's some pretty crazy stuff there. I'd be surprised if something wasn't brought up in the news about it being banned closer to its release.

The overall graphics don't look too amazing... but it's still pretty early, isn't it? It looks kinda like clay at times. I guess it's the art direction.

edit2: well, it's the indoors that don't look as great.

There's going to be a point where the graphics in these shooters depict gore in such a realistic manner that I'll feel like a bad person if I play them.

Wow, there was one member I was expecting to see in this thread but he isn't here... yet.

I think I'd probably pass on this (unless the reveiws are stellar). Just seems a bit gimmicky. I wonder if, say, barrels in the game can be shot as many times and leak as much as the humans do!

I liked the first SoF a lot.
I'll be curious to see where this goes.
Trailer is a bit gimmicky, as someone said. Too much emphasis on showing a decapitating system (which isn't even innovative) andn ot enough of...... anything else.

Back