So, What are your Xbox Live! Gamer Tags?

Mine is "Fattee" look for me online man :) well, I'm going ot the gym right now, but check for me later...

Legion said:
so you are one of those no talen a$$ clowns :LOL:

What? If you mean by using a Ragnarok, you obviously haven't beaten the game yet. The Ragnarok has such a hard learning curve to it, its soooo easy to suck with it (as most people I've encountered do). From its insane heat management, to shields that ARENT affected by pushlatency (read lag, read very very difficult timing), to the dumb-fire-lavagun... lets not forget the draught of ballistics (Gauss) upgrades... heh this mech has nothing to do with no-talent.

Mad Dog, thats no talent! Hold down fire (missle) and run around. Yup, lots of skill there :p

Anyhow, I've been using the Rag often for some time and have become Death in it. I think my best game ever was 42/3 in a 15 minute/8 player game on Area 51. I've never come close to that again, normally I hover around ~25/~7.

I've played all the mechs, and the Ragnarok is by far the hardest to use well. Next favourite is the Catapult, then the MadCat/Timberwolf. If you end up beating the game, I'll be more than happy to send you to Ragnarok school 1 on 1 :)

I'm currently playing a lot of NHL2k3 (it's the most fun hockey game I've played). I tried it online last night and it worked pretty good. I think the world rankings are a fantstic idea!

I also have Mech Assualt, but I haven't played that much since I'm super busy with Splinter Cell, and hockey... live is really amazing. I love the fact I can play with my older brother who lives an hour away.

Back