Small pocket tool for PC's

Frank

Certified not a majority
Veteran
Does anyone know one? If it has a flat and Philips screwdriver that are easy to use and is very small I'm happy.

Most are too bulky to slip into your pocket every day, or attach to your keychain, and the ones that have screwdrivers generally are awkward to use. The main problems are that they are offset to the side, too thick and often not long enough (ie. less than an inch).

Other attachments aren't required, because I don't generally use anything else.

I'm don't know if it's small enough for you, but I have used the Victorinox Cybertool 29 for a while and wouldn't wanna miss it anymore. Although it might not look like it, the screwdriver is really sturdy and good to use.

I'm don't know if it's small enough for you, but I have used the Victorinox Cybertool 29 for a while and wouldn't wanna miss it anymore. Although it might not look like it, the screwdriver is really sturdy and good to use.
I've got one of those as well, it's the best I could find. But it's still too big, the shaft often too wide for small spaces or connectors and it doesn't screw all that well, with the shaft being offset to the side.

I would want an improved version of that, without all the other attachments.

Back