Skyrim VR

Discussion in 'VR and AR' started by Arwin, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Arwin

Arwin Now Officially a Top 10 Poster
    Moderator Legend

Well, the social screen always looks way worse than the real thing ...

2. Alexko

Veteran Subscriber

Haptic devices can help with that, but it's going to be a while until they offer sufficient resistance and range of motion at vaguely affordable prices, to say nothing of the required space.

3. orangpelupa

orangpelupa Elite Bug Hunter
    Legend Veteran

not always, VR worlds social screen actually looks nice.

btw arwin, it seems Bethesda has fixed the surround sound bug in skyrim X1X. Hopefully they can fix it for PSVR too.

but skyrim remastered on PS4 that came out ages ago also have surround bug and bethesda didnt bothered to fix it

4. Arwin

Arwin Now Officially a Top 10 Poster
    Moderator Legend

Yeah I noticed that. Slightly odd to have a VR title without proper surround. Once before I tried a game and sound defaulted to Stereo, that was in GT Sport I think, also rather odd, but easily fixed in settings.

orangpelupa likes this.
  5. Sigfried1977

Veteran

Bethesda only fixes stuff when they get tons of shit. Remember how they flat out denied the Skyrim problems with the PS3 version for a good 6 months? Took a lot of PS3 specific bad reviews and articles from the gaming press until they could finally be arsed to tackle the issue. Unlikely scenario given the very limited VR community.

6. Picao84

Regular

The new patch added smooth turn to the Moves. Tried it but its not for me, it just looks wrong and get sick very quickly. However, I'm 100% positive the patch brought better image quality even if the patch notes do not mention it. Rendering of far way stuff is sharper now and not a complete fudge mess.