SINNER: Sacrifice for Redemption

Cyan

orange
Legend
Supporter
this is the bastard's son of Dark Souls. And damn, I am hyped about this game.

"at least we are together, at the end of the world. I wish you could rest my love".

Last edited:
Had it preordered blindly as I liked the trailer and art style...tried it out today, is alright. It is like dark souls from gameplay, however it seems that there are no traditional levels and world...just stages with boss battles in it. Although the boss battles are fine so far (killed two out of the 7 sins), only boss fights is a bit stale imo. We'll see...

Had it preordered blindly as I liked the trailer and art style...tried it out today, is alright. It is like dark souls from gameplay, however it seems that there are no traditional levels and world...just stages with boss battles in it. Although the boss battles are fine so far (killed two out of the 7 sins), only boss fights is a bit stale imo. We'll see...
good to know. The art style is also what I find exciting about this game. By stages with boss battles... do you mean that there aren't any traditional enemies and minions and you confront a single boss in every stage before battling the next boss? If that's the case I'd rather prefer a Mega man like approach..., if it isn't like Dark Souls where every place is a well built part of a whole world.

edit: a colleague just commented on the fact that the original soundtrack is amazing, better than that of Dark Souls

Last edited:
Back