SingStar Online

Arwin

Now Officially a Top 10 Poster
Legend
It seems to be coming along quite nicely. Looking forward to it very much - the song selection is the only thing that has been holding this back for me a little bit (only have two discs though), but being able to pick from more than 350 songs *initially* should definitely help.

The my SingStar features sound even more interesting, where you'll be able to upload your own performances in the form of video, audio and still shots, which others can then download and rank, apparently, and they seem to be planning online competitions and talent shows as well.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/757/757631p1.html

Looks splendid. This sort of game was born for downloadable content - it'll be interesting to see what the makers of Guitar Hero do with their new, "more ambitious" music project.

The my SingStar features sound even more interesting, where you'll be able to upload your own performances in the form of video, audio and still shots, which others can then download and rank, apparently, and they seem to be planning online competitions and talent shows as well.

Not really my sort of thing but from the early concept clips it seemed natural that the online elements would play a big, big part.

Here I go with my social commentary again.... but with the nature of fame these days added to the power of the internets online competitions could be very big.

Back